Angel Feather Foundation Inc
Angel Feather Foundation Inc is a small-scale charity established in 2013.
Angel Feather Foundation in the preceding reporting year of operations did adhere to primary Charter and fulfilled as best able its remit. We had only just completed a major hospital project @ Fairfield (NSW) as did take nye 18months since concept to realisation and its final completion; namely a solace garden as commissioned and co-sponsored and endorsed by Traditional Land Owners and Elders of Both of The Dharawal & Dharug Nations inclusive, LGA - Mayor, State & Federal Ministerial Officers akin as Officially Opened / Launched by the GEO of SWAAHS -as to align and celebrate NAIDOC Week '19. Despite our monumental achievement the region was severely impacted the Catastrophic Fire Event that struck the Nation in August that did not abate until late March. Like many businesses other not-for-profits, no's and general members of the public our Charity was unable to pursue its other endeavours despite the previous projects great well reputed and document success as was broadcast across various media platforms. Though we were in reset mode at the time we did not expect nor foreshadow the advent of COVID-19 and its devastating = infringing effects by nature and default of Government Ordered Restrictions of movement, socialisation and debilitating effects on the health, welfare and economy. Given our prescribed charitable purposes and our proposed activities we were still able through the kind nature of many to provide 'in-kind' and ancillary support to our stakeholders and with it those dealing with terminal and the-like, life-threatening illness or those with necessitous needs. In particular we managed to fulfil our perpetual scholarship commitments to Our Lady Help of Christians Parish School, provide toys, books, games, puzzles and various activity items inclusive, Easter Eggs, and Christmas themed gifts and minor catering to thank the doctors, nurses and spec. clinical support staff @ both Fairfield Hospital & Campbelltown City Hospitals and supported other organisations as best able with limited financial support or independent assistance. Our Charity & Assoc are ever grateful of the communities of both Macarthur & Hume Regions for their generosity: 'on behalf of the recipient children, families and care-givers we thank all for their on-going support'. Lucky to have capacity to still provide where most need exists. We do not exist to compete other entities but rather do what we can with what people can spare, mostly we rely Goods & Services 'in kind' drawer on a volunteer workforce fortunate to have a network of highly skilled professionals, tradies and appreciative health department that embraces + champions our efforts to alleviate burden families of child patients. Despite the environmental, global + economic impacts - contend we fulfilled our charter (stayed true our mission: honoured 'Niamh' whom the Charity was created) trust we dignified her memory by helping other families as best able during such a tumultuous year.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of disaster
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Other charities
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- General community in Australia
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Angel Feather Foundation Inc has seen an average annual growth of 3% in revenue versus a 2% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Expense
- Georgia Mcgarrity
- Neal Mcgarrity
- Peter Burgess
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: Kingsgrove RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW), The Trustees Of The Society Of St Vincent De Paul (NSW).
- Justin Smith
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: Australian Childhood Foundation.
- Erica Jacobson
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: Neurosurgical Society of Australasia.
- Stephen Hall
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: Macdoch Foundation Limited, Anglican Parish Of Lismore Op Shop Goonellabah, Parakletos Ministries Inc., The Anglican Church Of Australialismore Parish, Focolare Foundation Men, Covenant Ministries Incorporated, Brunswick Valley Historical Society Incorporated, THE TRUSTEE FOR THE LANSDOWNE FOUNDATION.
- Adam Macmahon
- Samantha Mcgarrity
Calvary Health Care Act Limited
Our purpose is the maintenance/enhancement of the overall quality of life, dignity and well-being of every individual needing care, particularly at th…
Newcastle Agricultural Horticultural & Industrial Association Inc
The delivery of an annual regional show focusing on agriculture horticulture and industry.…
The Trustee For Trustees Of St Vincent's Hospital
The Charity maintains a Trust over land and buildings that are used to provide public health services to the poor and needy.…
Palliative Care New South Wales Incorporated
Palliative Care NSW is the peak body and leading voice in NSW promoting quality palliative care for all. Palliative care addresses physical, psychosoc…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Health Promotion Charity
- children, community, nsw, hospital, palliative care, charity, patients, ward, macarthur region