THE ORBISPACE INITIATIVE LIMITED
THE ORBISPACE INITIATIVE LIMITED was established in 2020.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Other charities
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Sam Miller
- Maria Millward
- Anna-grace Millward
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
C/- The Bentleys Nsw Pty Ltd L14, 60 Margaret Street
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
02 9020 4030
- nsw, sydney