Scripture Union Victoria
Also known as “SU Victoria.” and “This charity has a sub-entity ABN 33803856479.”, Scripture Union Victoria is a large-scale charity established in 1956. Their main activity is registered as religious activities primarily serving general community in australia.
- Invest in people as the key activity of the organisation through training, coaching, leadership and community development. - Equip our staff and volunteers to fulfill their duty of care to young people and participants and ensure this through quality policies and procedures. - Develop new programs to ensure that the work continues to grow. - Build partnerships with churches, schools and communities to maximize the outcomes and results. - Continue to develop appropriate resources to sustain our activities. Conduct regular reviews and evaluations of staff, programs and operations to ensure our continuous improvement. - Ensure excellent governance and direction for the organisation through an effective Board and staff leadership.
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $2,491,418 (66% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $65,564.
Revenue vs Expenses
Scripture Union Victoria has seen an average annual growth of 4% in revenue versus a 2% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Scripture Union Victoria has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.09. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Matthew Lancaster
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: SCRIPTURE UNION VICTORIA AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI.
- Andrew Mckenzie
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Foundation For Rural And Regional Renewal, The Trustee for PCH Foundation, Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation Inc., Perth Childrens Hospital Foundation Limited, Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation, The Trustee For Euroz Charitable Foundation Trust, The Trustee For John T Reid Australian Charitable Trust, Plumtree Childrens's Services, The Trustee For John T Reid Victorian Charitable Trust.
- John Gibbs
- Board Member
- Grace Donohoe
- Board MemberAlso represents: SCRIPTURE UNION VICTORIA AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI.
- Kevin Albertus
- SecretaryAlso represents: SCRIPTURE UNION VICTORIA AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI.Possibly also represents: The Anglican Parish Of St Johns North Frankston And St Lukes Carrum Downs.
SCRIPTURE UNION VICTORIA AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI
Investing in people as the key activity of the organisation through training and coaching, and leadership and community development. Equip our volunt…
Cheltenham Community Centre Inc
Our adult education, childcare, sports club, recreation, festivals, and volunteer program link in people that might otherwise be socially isolated in …
Victorian Deaf Society
The Victorian Deaf Society (Vicdeaf) is a progressive community service organisation striving to provide relevant, responsive and accessible services.…
North Melbourne Language And Learning Inc.
NMLL provides - English language and digital literacy training for adult members of the local CALD communities, including new arrivals and those depr…
Apex Australia Charitable Fund Inc
We provide a framework for local apex clubs to help people in their local comminutes that are struggling in life whether by financial medical or other…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: SCRIPTURE UNION VICTORIA COOLAMATONG LEADERSHIP SCHOOL BUILDING FUND).
- Office Address
455-457 Springfield Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- community, leadership, training, volunteers, vic, governance, community development, evaluation, mitcham, scripture union, continuous improvement