Scripture Union Victoria
Also known as “SU Victoria.” and “This charity has a sub-entity ABN 33803856479.”, Scripture Union Victoria is a large-scale charity established in 1956. Their main activity is registered as religious activities primarily serving general community in australia.
- Invest in people as the key activity of the organisation through training, coaching, leadership and community development. - Equip our staff and volunteers to fulfill their duty of care to young people and participants and ensure this through quality policies and procedures. - Develop new programs to ensure that the work continues to grow. - Build partnerships with churches, schools and communities to maximize the outcomes and results. - Continue to develop appropriate resources to sustain our activities. Conduct regular reviews and evaluations of staff, programs and operations to ensure our continuous improvement. - Ensure excellent governance and direction for the organisation through an effective Board and staff leadership.
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $2,491,418 (66% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $65,564.
Revenue vs Expenses
Scripture Union Victoria has seen an average annual growth of 4% in revenue versus a 2% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Scripture Union Victoria has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.09. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Maryanne Davis
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Scripture Union Service Limited.
- Michael Hotchkin
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Scripture Union Queensland.
- Peter Barney
- DirectorAlso represents: Churches Of Christ In South Australia And Northern Territory Inc Inc, Scripture Union Tasmania Ltd.Possibly also represents: The Council Of Churches Of Christ In Australia.
- Sean Hubbard
- Alison Hunter
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: TONY'S COMMUNITY LTD, Warramunda Village Inc, Coogee South Out Of School Care Centre Incorporated.
- Mark Silby
- Christopher Porter
- Peter Murphy
- Deputy ChairpersonPossibly also represents: The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation, HEARTS IN RUGBY UNION LIMITED, Yourlife Health & Learning Incorporated, Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Wagga Wagga As Trustee For The Catholic Parish Of Holy Spirit Lavington, Olive Tree Media Limited, Onesight Foundation, The Trustee For Victoria Park Foundation, BaptistCare NSW & ACT, St Johns Grammar Building Fund, The Trustee For St John's Grammar Foundation, Collingwood Football Club Foundation, The Trustee for the Baptist Impact Fund, Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Archdiocese Of Canberra And Goulburn As Trustee For The Catholic Parish Of St Mary Crookwell, St John's Grammar Scholarship Fund.
- Harriet Smith
SCRIPTURE UNION VICTORIA AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI
Investing in people as the key activity of the organisation through training and coaching, and leadership and community development. Equip our volunt…
Scripture Union Tasmania Ltd
Scripture Union Tasmania is a provider of Christian camping opportunities and other activities that support mental, spiritual and physical well being …
Cheltenham Community Centre Inc
We provided community adult education, childcare, health and wellbeing programs, and lunches for vulnerable people. More: www.chelt.com.au…
Victorian Deaf Society
The Victorian Deaf Society (Vicdeaf) is a progressive community service organisation striving to provide relevant, responsive and accessible services.…
North Melbourne Language And Learning Inc.
NMLL provides - English language and digital literacy training for adult members of the local CALD communities, including new arrivals and those depr…
Apex Australia Charitable Fund Inc
We provide a framework for local apex clubs to help people in their local comminutes that are struggling in life whether by financial medical or other…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: SCRIPTURE UNION VICTORIA COOLAMATONG LEADERSHIP SCHOOL BUILDING FUND).
- Office Address
455-457 Springfield Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- community, leadership, training, volunteers, vic, governance, community development, evaluation, mitcham, scripture union, continuous improvement