People Reaching Out to People Limited
People Reaching Out to People Limited is a small-scale charity established in 2016. Their main activity is registered as mental healthcare primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness people with chronic illness (including terminal illness) people with disabilities unemployed persons veterans and/or their families victims of crime (including family violence) victims of disaster females males general community in australia.
Delivery of online tutorial which seeks to better educate those who support people suffering from mental illness and suicidal thoughts.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of disaster
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- General community in Australia
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
People Reaching Out to People Limited has seen an average annual decline of -7% in revenue versus a 11% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Expense
- Belinda Tallis
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Oxfam Australia.
- Jared Pearson
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Roots Association Incorporated.
- Robert Prugue
Polio Australia Incorporated
As Australia's sole national peak organisation for polio survivors, we promote enhanced knowledge and management of the Late Effects of Polio acr…
Calvary Health Care Act Limited
Our purpose is the maintenance/enhancement of the overall quality of life, dignity and well-being of every individual needing care, particularly at th…
Chemcert Training Group Proprietary Limited
ChemCert Training Group provides training and education in the use of chemicals. .We provide students with an in-depth knowledge of Work Health & Safe…
PANDA - Perinatal Anxiety and Depression Australia Inc
PANDA provides vital services across Australia by offering the only specialised national perinatal mental health telephone counselling service, as wel…
University of Newcastle Medical Society Inc.
We support our members by providing academic support, advocacy and support for our members wellbeing. Academic support was provided by hosting exam pr…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Health Promotion Charity
- health, goal, nsw, education, sydney, mental health, depression, anxiety, health education, mental health issues, stigma