Milliya Rumurra Aboriginal Corporation
Milliya Rumurra Aboriginal Corporation was established in 1994.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Trevor Cox
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Broome Regional Aboriginal Medical Service (Aboriginal Corporation).
- Stephen Albert
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Broome Aboriginal Media Association (Aboriginal Corporation), Goolarri Media Enterprises Pty Ltd.
- Errol Morrison
- Elizabeth Dixon
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Griffith Pre-School Kindergarten Inc.
- Mary-anne Martin
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Rivergum Community Care Incorporated.
- Kathleen Watson
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Australian Ladies Variety Association Incorporated.
- Helena Cox
- DirectorPossibly also represents: City on a Hill Church, Western Australia Ltd, Kimberley Stolen Generation Aboriginal Corporation.
- Junie Cattermole
- Cynthia Winawarl
- Tyronne Garstone
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Kimberley Sustainable Development Charitable Trust, National Native Title Council Ltd.
- Mary Ann Martin
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
78 Great Northern Highway
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Unincorporated Entity
An other unincorporated entity is a number of people grouped together by a common purpose with club-like characteristics, for example, a sporting club, social club or trade union. Some club-like characteristics are that: there are members of the association the members will normally be free to join or leave the association the association will normally continue in existence independently of any change to the composition of the association as a matter of history, there will have been a moment in time when a number of persons combined to form the association there is a contract (which can fall short of a legally enforceable contract) binding the members among themselves, and there is a constitutional arrangement for meetings of members and for appointing officers. The meaning of any other unincorporated association or body of persons does not include a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution