Reconciliation Council of Tasmania Limited
Reconciliation Council of Tasmania Limited is a small-scale charity established in 2017. Their main activity is registered as indigenous rights primarily serving general community in australia.
To help lift Tasmanias highly disadvantaged First Peoples out of poverty and disadvantage into the lifestyle and opportunities enjoyed by non-Aboriginal Tasmanians. To achieve this, RT will seek to create and enhance awareness and access opportunities for Tasmanian Aboriginal communities and individuals in the fields of o Education o Health o Housing o Employment In doing so, RT will seek to preserve and enhance Tasmanian Aboriginal culture and traditional practices through o Truth Telling o Cultural education and experiences for all Tasmanians.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- General community in Australia
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $198,997 (82% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $66,332.
Revenue vs Expenses
Reconciliation Council of Tasmania Limited has seen an average annual growth of 22% in revenue versus a 52% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $5,000
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Margaret Shearer
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Central West Womens Health Centre Incorporated.
- Patricia Cameron
- Mark Redmond
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Catjump Pre-School Association Inc.
- Kim Mcleod
- Clair Andersen
- Fiona Hughes
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Leeming State High School P&C Assn Inc.
- Karen Smart
- William Lawson
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Trustee For John T Reid Victorian Charitable Trust, Mount Gambier Old Time Dance Club Inc, Reconciliation Australia Limited.
- David Bailey
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Uniform Project - Turkana Inc, OUR PLACE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITIES INCORPORATED, Community Initiatives Resource Association Incorporated, Oncology Massage Limited, Australian Justice Inc., Uniting Church In Australia Adelaide West, Women's Health Education Network Inc., In Town Centre Inc.
- David Bailey
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.