National Native Title Council Ltd
National Native Title Council Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 2006. Their main activity is registered as civic and advocacy activities primarily serving aboriginal and torres strait islander people.
We assist Indigenous peoples to: Regain recognition of their rights and interests in lands and waters arising from their traditional laws and customs; regain access to their traditional lands and waters; have a voice in relation to the future use and exploitation of their traditional lands and waters; obtain compensation in relation to dispossession from traditional lands and waters and in relation to the future use and exploitation of traditional lands and waters; and secure improved land, economic and social justice.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $730,522 (43% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $146,104.
Revenue vs Expenses
National Native Title Council Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 25% in revenue versus a 27% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, National Native Title Council Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.97. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Kado Muir
- Deputy Chairperson
- Peter Windie
- Rhonda Jacobsen
- Lui David
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Torres Strait Islanders Regional Education Council Incorporated.
- Kevin Smith
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Presbyterian Church - Byron Bay, CITY OF PERTH RSL SUB-BRANCH, Care and Communication Concern Community Churches Inc., The Anglican Parish Of Lockhart, Jubilee Community Service Incorporated, Human Rights And Responsibilities Australia, East Fremantle Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, Minimbah Pre-school, Primary School Aboriginal Corporation, The Narwee Baptist Church, Rotary Emib Project.
- Melvin Farmer
- Anthony Kelly
- Joshua Haynes
- Lynette Adamson
- DirectorPossibly also represents: South East Aboriginal Health Service Limited, Tijuk Trust, Esperance Tjaltjraak Native Title Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC.
- Tyronne Garstone
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Kimberley Sustainable Development Charitable Trust, Milliya Rumurra Aboriginal Corporation.
- Carolyn Betts
First Nations Legal & Research Services Ltd
We resolve outstanding native title issues and create new traditional owner corporations…
Federation of Victorian Traditional Owner Corporations Ltd
The Federation of Victorian Traditional Owner Corporations provided support and advice on a number of significant issues relating to the management of…
The Trustee for Victorian Traditional Owners Trust - Gunaikurnai Land & Waters Aboriginal Corporation for and on behalf of the Gunaikurnai People
The trust holds investments in accord with the Trust Deed for the beneficiary Aboriginal Corporation…
Victorian Traditional Owners Funds Limited
Trustee company for three trusts set up to accept settlement monies on signing of native title agreements with Victorian government. The trustee inve…
Wintringham Housing Limited
Wintringham Housing continued to provide dignified, affordable, high quality housing to frail, elderly men and women who are homeless or at risk of ho…
Wintringham continued to provide dignified, affordable, high quality care and accommodation to frail, elderly persons who are homeless or at risk of h…
Community Information & Support Victoria Inc
Helping local communities helping local people. Our local centres deliver information, referral, advocacy and support services to people in personal a…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
12-14 Leveson St
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT NT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- vic, rights, social justice, indigenous people, justice, laws, native title, north melbourne