SCRIPTURE UNION VICTORIA AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI
Also known as “SCRIPTURE UNION WELFARE FUND. This charity is a sub-entity of ABN 17004391208.”, SCRIPTURE UNION VICTORIA AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI is a small-scale charity. Their main activity is registered as religious activities.
Investing in people as the key activity of the organisation through training and coaching, and leadership and community development. Equip our volunteers and staff to fulfill their duty of care to young people and participants and ensure this through quality policies and procedures. Develop new programs on a sustainable basis to ensure that the work builds and continues to grow. Build wider partnerships with churches, schools and communities to maximise the outcomes and results, especially regionally. Continue to develop ethical and appropriate revenue sources to sustain our activities. Conduct regular review and evaluation of staff, programs and operations to ensure organisational continuous improvement. Ensure excellent governance and direction for the organisation through a credible Board and membership.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- General community in Australia
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
SCRIPTURE UNION VICTORIA AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI has seen an average annual growth of 0% in revenue versus a 1116% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Expense
- Andrew Mckenzie
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Foundation For Rural And Regional Renewal, The Trustee for PCH Foundation, Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation Inc., Perth Childrens Hospital Foundation Limited, Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation, The Trustee For Euroz Charitable Foundation Trust, Scripture Union Victoria, The Trustee For John T Reid Australian Charitable Trust, Plumtree Childrens's Services, The Trustee For John T Reid Victorian Charitable Trust.
- Grace Donohoe
- Board MemberAlso represents: Scripture Union Victoria.
- Kevin Albertus
- SecretaryAlso represents: Scripture Union Victoria.Possibly also represents: The Anglican Parish Of St Johns North Frankston And St Lukes Carrum Downs.
- Matthew Lancaster
- Board Member
- John Gibbs
- Board Member
Scripture Union Victoria
- Invest in people as the key activity of the organisation through training, coaching, leadership and community development. - Equip our staff and vo…
Cheltenham Community Centre Inc
Our adult education, childcare, sports club, recreation, festivals, and volunteer program link in people that might otherwise be socially isolated in …
Apex Australia Charitable Fund Inc
We provide a framework for local apex clubs to help people in their local comminutes that are struggling in life whether by financial medical or other…
MEN'S HEALTH AND WELLBEING WA INC
We launched the Western Australia Men's Health Policy on behalf of the Department of Health.…
POSITIVE MEDIA INC
We operate a community radio station in Melbourne to serve the Christian community and those interested in spirituality. We create, curates and commun…
The Trustee For Bridge Buliders Ltd
Bridge Builders Ltd is a National, not-for-profit youth organisation, delivering youth services around Australia. As a charity, we dont receive any go…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: SCRIPTURE UNION WELFARE FUND).
- Office Address
455 Springfield Road
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- community, leadership, volunteers, vic, governance, community development, evaluation, mitcham, organisation, scripture union, duty