Arms Gift Fund
Arms Gift Fund is a small-scale charity established in 2010. Their main activity is registered as international development primarily serving families migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness people with disabilities victims of disaster females males other charities overseas communities or charities general community in australia.
During the last year Australian Mercy has been involved directly, or through project partners, to provide direct relief and development opportunities to persons both in Australian and overseas who are suffering distress, misfortune, destitution, helplessness and necessitous circumstances. This is standard over each year.
Who They Help
- Victims of disaster
- People with disabilities
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Overseas communities or charities
- Other charities
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- General community in Australia
- Financially disadvantaged people
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Arms Gift Fund has seen an average annual growth of 5% in revenue versus a 15% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $120,249
Assets vs Liabilities
- Nicholas Matthews
- Kent Truehl
- Christopher Harrison
- Kevin Clark
- Deputy Chairperson
- Dianne Clark
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Coolah Rescue Squad Inc.
- David Skeat
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: YWAM Darwin Gift Fund.
- Kris Thomson
- Bruce Skinner
- Jennifer Keatch
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Youth With A Mission Darwin Inc.
Arms Aid & Relief Fund
As with past years, we oversaw or partnered with development projects in Australia and Internationally, received donations for approved projects with …
Australian Relief & Mercy Services Limited
During the last year Australian Mercy has been involved directly, or through project partners, to provide direct relief and development opportunities …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Endorsed DGR - Public Ancillary Fund).
- Office Address
Po Box 132
- Operating Countries
- India, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Bolivia, Plurinational State Of, Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The, Myanmar, Syrian Arab Republic, Timor-Leste, Vanuatu
- Entity Type
Discretionary Investment Trust
The main source of income of the discretionary trust is from investment activities.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by Australianmercy
- nsw, port kembla