Family Life Ltd
Family Life Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 1969. Their main activity is registered as opportunity shops primarily serving families aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons migrants, refugees or asylum seekers financially disadvantaged people unemployed persons veterans and/or their families victims of crime (including family violence).
Family Life works with vulnerable children, families and communities. We have continued to deliver programs across a broad range of areas and in response to the needs of the community we support.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $11,526,345 (73% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $106,725.
Revenue vs Expenses
Family Life Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 8% in revenue versus a 8% p.a. increase in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Family Life Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.55. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Aneesha Varghese
- Board Member
- Georgina Cohen
- Stephen Walsh
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Taungurung Clans Aboriginal Corporation.
- Jeffrey Phillips
- Carmel O'brien
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Australian Bone Marrow Donor Registry.
- David Stewart
- Deputy ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Westbourne Grammar School, Bama Civil Pty Ltd, German Shepherd Dog Rescue South Australia Inc, The Morialta Charitable Trust, Reformed Presbyterian Church Of Australia - Mckinnon, Canterbury Earlwood Caring Association Ltd, Bama Cape York Services Ltd, The Cape York Partnership Group Ltd, Tenterfield RSL Sub Branch, Tenterfield's National Monument Association Incorporated, Westbourne Education Services Ltd, Australian Ex-Prisoner Of War Memorial Fund, The Westbourne Scholarship Fund, The Westbourne Building Fund, The Westbourne Foundation Limited.
- Judith Pridmore
- Deputy Chairperson
Australian Trust For Conservation Volunteers
We engaged volunteers to perform almost 146,810 hours of practical environmental work over more than 3,440 project days; by planting 209,679 trees, we…
Community Services 1
Community Service #1 (CS#1) is a community based not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the Canberra community for over 35 years. We manage…
Cheltenham Community Centre Inc
We provided community adult education, childcare, health and wellbeing programs, and lunches for vulnerable people. More: www.chelt.com.au…
Hamilton Pastoral & Agricultural Society Inc.
We bring over $10 million into the local economy annually from the events we conduct. We have over 300 members, 100 actively volunteer. We provide fr…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
197 Bluff Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
03 8599 5433
- Latest Social
- Tweets by FamilyLifeAU
- children, family violence, health, community, volunteers, violence, vic, family, families, community service, Sandringham