Settlement Services International Limited
Also known as “SSI” and “SSI Inc”, Settlement Services International Limited is a large-scale charity established in 1999. Their main activity is registered as social services primarily serving people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background.
SSI is a community organisation and social business that supports newcomers and other Australians to achieve their full potential. We work with all people who have experienced vulnerability, including refugees, people seeking asylum and culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities, to build capacity and enable them to overcome inequality. SSI draws on its expertise and experience to advocate for the people and communities it serves. Through the work we do, we empower people to change their lives. Through our advocacy and representation, we influence ideas and policy.
Who They Help
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Overseas communities or charities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People with disabilities
- Unemployed persons
Total employee expenses: $57,243,754 (49% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $106,204.
Revenue vs Expenses
Settlement Services International Limited has seen an average annual growth of 8% in revenue versus a 6% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $329,296
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Settlement Services International Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.46. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Peter Zographakis
- SecretaryAlso represents: Brisbane Multicultural Arts Centre Limited, Access Community Enterprises Limited, Multicultural Centre for Mental Health and WellBeing Limited ACN 629 703 706.Possibly also represents: Buddhist Heritage Project Incorporated.
- Lucy Taksa
- Board Member
- Elfa Moraitakis
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Council Of Social Service Of New South Wales.
- Elisabeth Shaw
- Board Member
- Nathan Hagarty
- DirectorAlso represents: Brisbane Multicultural Arts Centre Limited, Access Community Enterprises Limited, Multicultural Centre for Mental Health and WellBeing Limited ACN 629 703 706.Possibly also represents: Western Sydney Migrant Resource Centre Ltd.
- Deping Zheng
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Accessible Diversity Services Initiative Limited.
- Sophie Ray
- Board Member
- Scott Machin
- DirectorAlso represents: Brisbane Multicultural Arts Centre Limited, Access Community Enterprises Limited, Multicultural Centre for Mental Health and WellBeing Limited ACN 629 703 706.Possibly also represents: Metro Assist Limited.
Multicultural Centre for Mental Health and WellBeing Limited ACN 629 703 706
The Multicultural Centre for Mental Health and Wellbeing (Harmony Place) provides culturally sensitive services to strengthen the mental health and we…
Access Community Enterprises Limited
Through employment and training, job placements, providing social services, fostering community development and engagement, assisting with individual …
Brisbane Multicultural Arts Centre Limited
Assisted with: 1. Development of artists and arts workers from Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander, Migrant and Refugee Background through development …
Geelong Region Local Learning And Employment Network Inc
The Geelong Region Local Learning and Employment Network (GR LLEN) adopts a whole of community approach to education, training and employment. Our aim…
Griffith Post School Options
By supporting people with a disability to acheive there needs and goals.…
Charity Bounce Limited
Charity Bounce provided a focus on education and employment focused social programs. Charity Bounce delivered programs for at-risk youth in city, regi…
Fairhaven Future Care Holdings Limited
We provide the benevolent relief of disadvantage for people living with intellectual disability. This includes residential, employment and community p…
Migrant Information Centre (Eastern Melbourne) Limited
- MIC supports people from refugee and migrant backgrounds residing in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne to understand life in Australia, integrate int…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
158 Liverpool Rd
- Operating States
- VIC NSW
- Operating Countries
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by SSI_tweets
- nsw, multicultural, disability, employment, work, refugee, asylum seekers, refugees, seeking asylum, asylum-seeker, multiculturalism, ashfield