Also known as “Ecclesia Housing Limited”, Amélie Housing is a large-scale charity established in 2002. Their main activity is registered as housing activities primarily serving financially disadvantaged people.
Amelie Housing provides appropriate, secure and affordable housing to the homeless and disadvantaged. This includes those reliant on low and moderate incomes. Amelie Housing assists these people crisis by building residences in socially inclusive neighbourhoods.
Who They Help
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
Total employee expenses: $1,913,738 (13% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $76,550.
Revenue vs Expenses
Amélie Housing has seen an average annual growth of 54% in revenue versus a 13% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2019 for use outside of Australia: $3,415,419
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Amélie Housing has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.23. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Lesley Wyatt
- Brendan John Moran
- Stewart Chapman
- DirectorPossibly also represents: St Vincent de Paul Society (Canberra/Goulburn) Incorporated.
- Beverley Kerr
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Trustees Of The Society Of St Vincent De Paul (NSW), ST VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY NSW.
- Cornelius Barend Johannes Van Wyk
- Cathy Beaton
- John Russell Kell
- Michael Dureau
- Anthony Carpani
- Peter Miller
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Australian Lutheran College, Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Archdiocese Of Canberra And Goulburn As Trustee For The Catholic Parish Of Jindabyne, Yass Aged Care Trust, Glen Innes Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, Ecumenical Schools Australia, Australian Youth & Health Foundation, Far West Coast Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC, No Roads Expeditions Foundation (Aust) Limited, Chaplaincy Services SA Incorporated, Lismore Revival Centre, All Saints College Foundation Education Fund, The Trustee For All Saints College Foundation Bldg Fund.
Challenge Sydenham-Bankstown Limited
The company generates income from investments and makes donations under the terms of the articles…
CatholicCare Sydney Trust
CatholicCares vision is a society in which we all feel supported and that we are valued, irrespective of age, beliefs and abilities. We strive to real…
The Trustees Of The Society Of St Vincent De Paul (NSW)
Please Refer to Annual Report 2013-2014 through the following link:https://www.vinnies.org.au/page/Pub lications/NSW/Annual_Reports/…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
2c West St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- nsw, affordable housing, Lewisham