CatholicCare Sydney Trust
Also known as “CatholicCare Sydney”, “Direct Employment”, “Centacare Industries”, “My Kids and Me”, “Keeping Kids in Mind” and “CatholicCare Industries”, CatholicCare Sydney Trust is a large-scale charity established in 2016. Their main activity is registered as social services primarily serving general community in australia.
CatholicCares vision is a society in which we all feel supported and that we are valued, irrespective of age, beliefs and abilities. We strive to realise this vision by providing a broad range of social services built on a mission of valuing dignity, strengthening families and connecting communities.
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $28,100,310 (74% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $82,406.
Revenue vs Expenses
CatholicCare Sydney Trust has seen an average annual decline of -10% in revenue versus a -10% p.a. decrease in expenses.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $57,868
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, CatholicCare Sydney Trust has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.52. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Gerald Gleeson
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Trustees of the Roman Catholic Church for the Archdiocese of Sydney, The Trustee for Catholic Archidiocese of Sydney Priests Retirement Foundation, Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney - Chancery Office, Charitable Works Fund Archdiocese of Sydney, Sydney Catholic Schools Trust, The Trustee for Charitable Works Fund Trust, Catholic Development Fund - Archdiocese Of Sydney, R C C T Pty Ltd, Catholic Parish Of St Thomas Lewisham, Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney.
- Gregory Mackay
- Moya Hanlen
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Trustees Of The Daughters Of Our Lady Of The Sacred Heart, Daughters Of Our Lady Of The Sacred Heart.
- Ailsa Mackinnon
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Brigidine College; St Ives.
- Richard Haddock
- Madeleine Mattera
- John Leotta
Challenge Sydenham-Bankstown Limited
The company generates income from investments and makes donations under the terms of the articles…
Amelie Housing provides appropriate, secure and affordable housing to the homeless and disadvantaged. This includes those reliant on low and moderate …
The Trustees Of The Society Of St Vincent De Paul (NSW)
Please Refer to Annual Report 2013-2014 through the following link:https://www.vinnies.org.au/page/Pub lications/NSW/Annual_Reports/…
Think & DO Tank Foundation Limited
Think+DO Tank Foundation (TDTF) collaborates with low-income and marginalised, urban communities in NSW, focusing on culturally and linguistically div…
Australian Diabetes Society Limited
* The Australian Diabetes Society (ADS) conducts educational activities to endocrinology and general medicine advanced trainees with hands on experien…
The Trustee For The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Parramatta
CatholicCare Social Services Parramatta has served the communities of Western Sydney by developing, implementing and resourcing a range of high qualit…
Australasian Gene Therapy Society
We held a national conference that was used to disseminate information on gene and cell therapy to the membership. we updated members on advances in t…
Asia Society Australasia Centre
Asia Society Australia promotes greater connectivity and a deeper understanding between Australia and Asia in areas of business, policy, culture and e…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
2c West St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Discretionary Investment Trust
The main source of income of the discretionary trust is from investment activities. Public Benevolent Institution
- nsw, society, sydney, social services, catholiccare, Lewisham