The Trustee for PCH Foundation
The Trustee for PCH Foundation is a small-scale charity established in 2020. Their main activity is registered as healthcare quality primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 people with chronic illness (including terminal illness).
The PCH Foundation was established on 11 February 2020 with its main purpose being to provide money, property or benefits to the Perth Children's Hospital. Assets previously held in the Princess Margaret Hospital for Children Foundation were transferred into the PCH Foundation in June 2020
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Russell Garvey
- Andrew Mckenzie
- DirectorAlso represents: Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation Inc., Perth Childrens Hospital Foundation Limited, Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation, The Trustee For Euroz Charitable Foundation Trust.
- Steven Carulli
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Stan Perron Charitable Trust.
- Ian Campbell
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Saint Augustine's Anglican Church Neutral Bay, Parish of Kirribilli and Neutral Bay Donation Fund, Parish of Kirribilli and Neutral Bay Music & Arts Fund, The Parish of Kirribilli and Neutral Bay, THE TRUSTEE FOR ST AUGUSTINE'S ANGLICAN CHURCH NEUTRAL BAY DONATION FUND, St Georges Anglican Parish Engadine, Ex Military Rehabilitation Centre Inc, Avalon Beach RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW), Bendigo Diocesan Trusts Corporation, The Morialta Charitable Trust, Royal Society For The Blind Of South Australia Inc, Tara And District Historical Society Incorporated, The Anglican Parish Of Toorak Gardens, Cootamundra Workskills Inc.
Perth Childrens Hospital Foundation Limited
The Charities main activity as a Health Promotion Charity is to promote the prevention and control of diseases in children. This is achieved by making…
Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation Inc.
We receive Bequests from deceased estates and with those funds support various initiatives (research etc) conducted by the Perth Childrens Hospital…
Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation
The Princess Margaret Hospital for Children Foundation (PMHFCF) primary activity was to provide grants to the Perth Children's Hospital which has…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Endorsed DGR - Public Ancillary Fund).
- Operating States
- Entity Type
A fixed trust is a trust in which persons have fixed entitlements to all of the income and capital of the trust at all times during the income year. That is, the trustee is bound to make a distribution to the beneficiaries in a fixed or predetermined manner, as set out in the trust deed. The fixed entitlement may be a specified fraction or a percentage.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by PMHFoundationWA
- wa, nedlands