Mount Scopus College Foundation Limited
Mount Scopus College Foundation Limited is a large-scale charity established in 1988. Their main activity is registered as education primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25.
Mount Scopus College Foundation was established in 1987 to be responsible for major fundraising on behalf of the College. Members comprise corporations, individuals and families. Funds raised may be applied to campus renewal, an endowment fund, tuition fee relief, scholarships and various projects via the School Building and Scholarship Funds. By providing for these areas, the College is able to assist as many children as possible to enjoy a Scopus education, regardless of means.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $321,267 (20% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $160,634.
Revenue vs Expenses
Mount Scopus College Foundation Limited has seen an average annual growth of 1% in revenue versus a 9% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $310,290
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Mount Scopus College Foundation Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.01. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Amy Hershan
- Sam Alter
- DirectorPossibly also represents: International Jewish Relief Limited.
- David Gold
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Kilcoy Community Church.
- Jeremy Lanzer
- Joseph Borensztajn
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Australian Medical Robotics Academy Limited, The Trustee For Jewish Holocaust Centre Foundation, Australian Foundation for Yad Vashem Limited, Melbourne Jewish Friendly Society Ltd, The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation, The Trustee For Victoria Park Foundation, Modara Pines Charitable Foundation, THE ALFRED AND JEAN DICKSON FOUNDATION, Australian Friends Of Yad Vashem Inc., The GS Education Trust, The Trustee for the UHG Foundation, The Trustee For River Capital Foundation, The Paula and Jack Hansky Family Charitable Fund, The Trustee For The Harbig Family Foundation, Access Foundation.
Masters International Limited
We provide music programs that supported educational development for primary aged children and secondary school-aged children and their parents in Ch…
Delivery of Physical Activity programs to improve the health and wellbeing of children, by making mindful movement part of everyday life.…
Presbyterian Ladies' College Foundation Limited
PLC Foundation raises funds to assist the College's building and scholarship programs, which in turn provides facilities and funds for the Colleg…
The Trustee For Helping Hand Helping Hearts Foundation
Through money raised at our annual fundraising race day event and donations made from individuals and groups, we were able to provide funds for heart …
Mount Scopus Memorial College Early Learning Limited
Mount Scopus College Early Learning Limited receives donations via our annual giving program or incidental donations from the parent body, the Mount S…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
03 9834 0000
- Latest Social
- Tweets by MountScopus
- children, fund raising, college, scholarship, vic, mount scopus, scopus, mount scopus memorial college, endowment fund, tuition fee, campus, burwood