Wesley Community Services Limited
Also known as “Wesley Mission”, Wesley Community Services Limited is a large-scale charity established in 2013. Their main activity is registered as social services primarily serving general community in australia.
We oepraste across many areas of community service to help those in need, including by providing homeless services, community housing and disability accommodation, along with programs to support people struggling with addiction, mental health and financial challenges. More information; www.wesleymission.org.au
Who They Help
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- People with disabilities
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $145,461,000 (64% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $34,098.
Revenue vs Expenses
Wesley Community Services Limited has seen an average annual growth of 4% in revenue versus a 4% p.a. increase in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Wesley Community Services Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.49. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Bernard Boerma
- DirectorPossibly also represents: CatholicCare Wilcannia-Forbes Limited.
- Keith Suter
- Keith Garner
- DirectorPossibly also represents: END STREET SLEEPING COLLABORATION LTD.
- Jill Pretty
- Julie Hall
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Gippsland Road Runners Inc, Hunter Hands of Hope Incorporated, St Michael's Anglican Church Vaucluse & Rose Bay, The Dress up place Inc., Orthoptics Australia Scholarship Fund, INVISIBLE INJURIES AUSTRALIA LTD, Wounded Heroes Association Inc., Jewish Christian Muslim Association Of Australia Inc.
- Michael Anderson
- DirectorPossibly also represents: JOHN XXIII College Foundation Inc, The Trustee for John XXIII College Foundation School Building Fund Trust, John XXIII College Bursary Trust, The Trustee For Adnyamathanha Community Trust, The Opera Studio Melbourne, Iona Presentation College Asspa Committee, Congregation Of Presentation Sisters (Wa) Inc, TOOWOOMBA ISLAMIC CHARITABLE TRUST, Sandgate & District Meals On Wheels Inc, Save-A-Dog Scheme Inc, Only Just Fair Trade Inc, Qld Naturalists Club Inc, The Corporation of the Trustees of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane - Aspleycare, UCA - Uniting Resources, Uniting Mission And Education.
- Mark Northern
- DirectorPossibly also represents: KYDS Youth Development Service Incorporated.
UCA - Wesley Parish Mission
The organisation pursued its charitable purposes by facilitating worship, witnessing and serving as a fellowship of the Spirit in Christ. Its members …
Calvary Health Care Act Limited
Our purpose is the maintenance/enhancement of the overall quality of life, dignity and well-being of every individual needing care, particularly at th…
Access Housing Australia Ltd
The principal activities of the year were: * the management of subsidised social and affordable rental houisng in Perth, Peel and the South West; * Ex…
University of Newcastle Medical Society Inc.
We support our members by providing academic support, advocacy and support for our members wellbeing. Academic support was provided by hosting exam pr…
The Trustee For The Acma Charitable Trust
Provided grants to assist in medical research for benefit of general community…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
220 Pitt St
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD SA NT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by wesleymission
- health, community, nsw, disability, sydney, mental health, homeless, addiction, wesley mission