The Trustee For Pratt Foundation
Also known as “Pratt Philanthropies” and “Pratt Foundation”, The Trustee For Pratt Foundation is a large-scale charity established in 1978. Their main activity is registered as religion primarily serving general community in australia.
Providing donations to selected charities in the various activities within each classification
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Trustee For Pratt Foundation has seen an average annual growth of 43% in revenue versus a 59% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $4,235,385
Grants given out in 2020 for use outside of Australia: $3,343,602
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, The Trustee For Pratt Foundation has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.23. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Heloise Waislitz
- DirectorAlso represents: The Trustee For Richard Pratt Fellowships In Prostate Cancer, The Trustee For Visy Cares, The Trustee For Pratt Group Scholarship Fund.
- Anthony Pratt
- Samuel Lipski
- Ian Allen
- DirectorAlso represents: The Trustee For Richard Pratt Fellowships In Prostate Cancer, THE PRATT FOUNDATION GOOD EVENTS LIMITED, The Trustee For Visy Cares, Youth Access Service, The Trustee For Pratt Group Scholarship Fund, THE PRATT FAMILY FOUNDATION.Possibly also represents: The Trustee For Victoria Park Foundation, Global Citizen Limited, The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation, The Cairns Agricultural Pastoral And Mining Association, Sargents Charity Limited, Foundation For Rural And Regional Renewal, Collingwood Football Club Foundation, Lakelands Primary School Parents and Citizens Association Incorporated.
- Jeanne Pratt
- Fiona Geminder
The Trustee For Richard Pratt Fellowships In Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer research…
The Trustee For Pratt Group Scholarship Fund
Scholarships and awards…
THE PRATT FOUNDATION GOOD EVENTS LIMITED
Provided donations via events related to the various activities within each classification…
The Trustee For Visy Cares
Provided assistance to community support centres in disadvantaged areas…
THE PRATT FAMILY FOUNDATION
Provided donations to selected charities in the various activities within each classification…
The Trustee For Evangelical Alliance Foundation Trust Fund
EA Foundation provided financial and other support for several charities during the year. Support was mainly provided for organisations that are membe…
The Trustee For L E W Carty Charitable Fund
The L.E.W. Carty Charitable Fund is a perpetual charitable trust which provides grants to authorised charities within the State of Victoria, being eit…
THE TRUSTEE FOR STATE TRUSTEES AUSTRALIA FOUNDATION
Distributions to charitable organisations in FY 2019/20 totalled $3,832,381. At the request of our generous donors, around $2.8M was paid to specific …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
L 11 2 Southbank Bvd
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT NT
- Operating Countries
- Israel, United Kingdom, United States
- Entity Type
- Other trust
- trustee, charities, vic, Southbank