The Trustees Of The Society Of St Vincent De Paul (NSW)
The Trustees Of The Society Of St Vincent De Paul (NSW) is a large-scale charity established in 1880. Their main activity is registered as social services.
Please Refer to Annual Report 2013-2014 through the following link:https://www.vinnies.org.au/page/Pub lications/NSW/Annual_Reports/
Who They Help
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- General community in Australia
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- People with disabilities
- Overseas communities or charities
- All ages
- Unemployed persons
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Victims of disaster
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $68,169,636 (51% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $27,493.
Revenue vs Expenses
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2014, The Trustees Of The Society Of St Vincent De Paul (NSW) has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.06. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Beverley Kerr
- Leo William Woodman
- Paul Anthony Burton
- Madeleine Sirris
- Anthony Cranney
- Neil Rabbett
- Peter Mcnamara
- John Donnelly
- TrusteePossibly also represents: Inter-Church Commission On Religious Education In Schools (NSW).
- Peter Houweling
- Kathleen Thickitt
- John Mckendry
- Gail Gaudron
- Peter Burgess
- Brooke Simmons
- James Mclaughlin
Challenge Sydenham-Bankstown Limited
The company generates income from investments and makes donations under the terms of the articles…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
2c West St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by vinniesaust
- nsw, Lewisham