The Trustees Of The Society Of St Vincent De Paul (NSW)
The Trustees Of The Society Of St Vincent De Paul (NSW) is a large-scale charity established in 1880. Their main activity is registered as social services.
Please Refer to Annual Report 2013-2014 through the following link:https://www.vinnies.org.au/page/Pub lications/NSW/Annual_Reports/
Who They Help
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- General community in Australia
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- People with disabilities
- Overseas communities or charities
- All ages
- Unemployed persons
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Victims of disaster
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $68,169,636 (51% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $27,493.
Revenue vs Expenses
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2014, The Trustees Of The Society Of St Vincent De Paul (NSW) has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.06. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Beverley Kerr
- Leo William Woodman
- Paul Anthony Burton
- Madeleine Sirris
- Anthony Cranney
- Neil Rabbett
- Anne Stanfield
- TrusteeAlso represents: ST VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY NSW.
- John Donnelly
- TrusteePossibly also represents: Inter-Church Commission On Religious Education In Schools (NSW).
- Kathleen Thickitt
- John Mckendry
- Greg Stewart
- Gail Gaudron
- Kristen Watts
- Peter Burgess
- TrusteePossibly also represents: Angel Feather Foundation Inc.
- Pat Garcia
- Brooke Simmons
Challenge Sydenham-Bankstown Limited
The company generates income from investments and makes donations under the terms of the articles…
Amelie Housing provides appropriate, secure and affordable housing to the homeless and disadvantaged. This includes those reliant on low and moderate …
CatholicCare Sydney Trust
CatholicCares vision is a society in which we all feel supported and that we are valued, irrespective of age, beliefs and abilities. We strive to real…
ST VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY NSW
Refer to 2013-2014 Annual Report which can be found at the following link:https://www.vinnies.org.au/page/Pub lications/NSW/Annual_Reports/…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
2c West St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by vinniesaust
- nsw, Lewisham