Coolah Central School Parents & Citizens Association
Coolah Central School Parents & Citizens Association was established in 2020.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Kathryn Rindfleish
- PresidentPossibly also represents: Coolah Central School P&C Association.
- Allison Mudford
- Fiona Morse
- TreasurerAlso represents: Coolah Central School P&C Association.
- Victoria Martin
- Lucinda Miller
- Vice-presidentAlso represents: Coolah Central School P&C Association.
Coolah Central School P&C Association
Hold activities within the school and community in order to receive money for the sole purpose of subsidising school activities and assist with the pu…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
Coolah Central School
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- Latest Social
- Tweets by NSWPandCFed
- nsw, Coolah