Victorian Clinical Genetics Services Limited
Victorian Clinical Genetics Services Limited is a large-scale charity established in 1988. Their main activity is registered as genetics primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 families people with chronic illness (including terminal illness).
1. The provision of genetic testing, diagnostic and support and counselling services to thousands of families in Australia. 2. Research and development, translational research and policy development in the field of genetics leading to improvements in diagnosis and treatment. Refer https://www.vcgs.org.au
Who They Help
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $25,080,000 (52% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $127,959.
Revenue vs Expenses
Victorian Clinical Genetics Services Limited has seen an average annual growth of 10% in revenue versus a 11% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Victorian Clinical Genetics Services Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.56. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- John Zelcer
- Brandon Carp
- Andrew Sinclair
- David Gillespie
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Australian Free School Limited.
- Kathryn North
- DirectorAlso represents: Murdoch Children's Research Institute, Australian Genomic Cancer Medicine Centre Limited, Australian Academy of Health and Medical Sciences Limited.Possibly also represents: Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre Ltd, Association Of Australian Medical Research Institutes Limited.
- Helen Kurincic
Murdoch Children's Research Institute
MCRI undertakes research into infant, child and adolescent health. Research takes place across a range of laboratory work, clinical research and broad…
The Royal Children's Hospital Foundation Limited
Grant making activities Education and research Hospital services and rehabilitation activities Other health and and social service delivery…
Tag For Life
In the period between June 2019-Mar2020 Tag For Life undertook a number of activities as per its mission statement.The group deployed and retrieved t…
Theatre Network NSW Inc
TNNs 2020 Annual Program aimed to build stronger connectivity between metropolitan and regional artists; increase visibility and employment of NSW the…
National Herd Improvement Association Of Australia Incorporated
NHIA has continued to offer value membership services for its members and liaises on behalf of its members to DataGene and Dairy Australia. NHIA is al…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- research, information, research and development, vic, parkville, translational research, genetics