Anglican Community Care Incorporated
Anglican Community Care Incorporated is a large-scale charity established in 1986. Their main activity is registered as family services primarily serving families people in rural/regional/remote communities.
ac.care provided support to country people to have a safe home, enough money to live on and strong, positive relationships. See more: https://www.accare.org.au/about/annual-r eports/
Who They Help
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- General community in Australia
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $14,841,994 (73% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $82,916.
Revenue vs Expenses
Anglican Community Care Incorporated has seen an average annual growth of 5% in revenue versus a 7% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Anglican Community Care Incorporated has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.36. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Paul Duka
- Tony Wright
- Emma-kate Griffiths
- David Hill
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The University Of Adelaide, Warners Bay Christian Education Association Incorporated, John Septimus Roe Anglican Community School, Project Independence (Phillip) Pty Ltd, Bethany Healing Foundation Incorporated, Project Independence (Harrison) Pty Ltd, Project Independence (Latham) Pty Ltd, Project Independence Home Ltd., WAGIN HOSPITAL SUPPORT GROUP INC AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI, Wagin Hospital Support Group ( inc ), Mt. View Homes Inc, PROJECT INDEPENDENCE LTD, Uca-Gymea-Miranda Uc, The Jack Brockhoff Foundation.
- Madalena Vellotti
- Ruth Daws
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Synod Of The Diocese Of The Murray Of The Anglican Church Of Australia Inc, PASTORAL DISTRICT OF THE RIVERLAND.
- Karen Eckermann
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Murray Lands Homes For The Aged Incorporated.
- Shane Maddocks
- Public Officer
- Emma-kate Griffiths
- Ken Pidgeon
- Richard Fisher
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Policy Cures Research Limited.
Cheltenham Community Centre Inc
We provided community adult education, childcare, health and wellbeing programs, and lunches for vulnerable people. More: www.chelt.com.au…
The Association for Children with Disability (Tasmania) Inc
The Association for Children with Disability (Tas) is a state-wide, peer-led not-for-profit organisation. Connecting to more than 1,000 families each …
The film festival we ran (for people with disability, their carers, family and the wider community) challenges stereotypes associated with this group.…
Think & DO Tank Foundation Limited
Think+DO Tank Foundation collaborates with low-income and marginalised, urban communities in NSW, focusing on culturally and linguistically diverse w…
St Elias Antiochian Orthodox Parish Association Incorporated
We provided counselling, support and other services to local religious people.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
70-72 White Avenue
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by accare
- homelessness, children, community, literacy, carers, volunteers, sa, teacher, mediation, mount gambier, foster children, digital literacy