The University Of Wollongong
The University Of Wollongong is a large-scale charity established in 1975. Their main activity is registered as higher education primarily serving general community in australia.
The University of Wollongongs vision is to be a leader in ideas and solutions, a community of campuses and partners where discovery, learning and technology connect to transform people and the world we live in. We seek philanthropic support and focus our fundraising activities to enable and empower the University of Wollongongs ambitions to: Take our place in the top 1% of world universities Deliver and empowering learning experience Enrich our regional communities through a strong and connected presence
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $455,000,000 (53% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $35,283.
Revenue vs Expenses
The University Of Wollongong has seen an average annual growth of 6% in revenue versus a 5% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, The University Of Wollongong has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.13. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Elizabeth Magassy
- Board Member
- Jillian Broadbent
- Wilma Vialle
- Board Member
- Paul Wellings
- PresidentPossibly also represents: Bundanon Trust.
- Warwick Shanks
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Illawarra Performing Arts Centre Ltd.
- Robert Ryan
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Yankalilla District Historical Museum Inc, RAS FOUNDATION LIMITED, The Trustee For The RAS of NSW Rural Fund, The Trustee For Navy Clearance Diver Trust, THE TRUSTEE FOR THE RAS OF NSW SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE FUND, C.ex Community Crew Foundation, The Trustee For The RAS of NSW Education Fund, Agricultural Shows of Australia.
- Natasha Nankivell
- Board MemberAlso represents: Centenary Institute Of Cancer Medicine & Cell Biology.
- Nieves Murray
- Board Member
Children's Discovery Museum Limited
We provide training and equipment to libraries and community spaces throughout the country to build community capacity. We advocate for playful learn…
Pacific Coast Christian School Limited
We achieved our purpose during the year by continuing the work of teaching, learning, serving and developing Christian character in the lives of the P…
Waratah Public School P&C Assn
Providing students at Waratah Public School a better environment for learning and enjoying education and learning.…
Pacific Hills Christian Education Limited
The School continued to achieve our purpose of educating children Prep to Year 12 by our teaching, learning and serving informed by research data, the…
Australasian Gene Therapy Society
We held a national conference that was used to disseminate information on gene and cell therapy to the membership. we updated members on advances in t…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Uow Advancement Division Northfields Avenue
University Of Wollongong
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- nsw, research, learning, wollongong, universities, technology, new south wales, australia, university of wollongong (uow), university of wollongong