Australian Foundation for Yad Vashem Limited
Australian Foundation for Yad Vashem Limited is a medium-scale charity established in 2016. Their main activity is registered as primary education primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15 general community in australia.
Facilitating education and training activities to build community capacity to respond to racism, vilification and discrimination
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Australian Foundation for Yad Vashem Limited has seen an average annual growth of 2136% in revenue versus a 2061% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $432,406
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Joseph Borensztajn
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Australian Medical Robotics Academy Limited, The Trustee For Jewish Holocaust Centre Foundation, Melbourne Jewish Friendly Society Ltd, The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation, The Trustee For Victoria Park Foundation, Modara Pines Charitable Foundation, THE ALFRED AND JEAN DICKSON FOUNDATION, Australian Friends Of Yad Vashem Inc., The GS Education Trust, The Trustee for the HUG Foundation, The Mount Scopus College Foundation Trust, The Trustee For River Capital Foundation, The Paula and Jack Hansky Family Charitable Fund, The Trustee For The Harbig Family Foundation, Mount Scopus College Foundation Limited, Access Foundation, Arvanitis Philanthropy Trust.
- Paul Kaufman
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Benek and Bebka Kaufman Charity Trust.
- Vicki Factor
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Access Incorporated.
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: AUSTRALIAN FOUNDATION FOR YAD VASHEM GIFT FUND).
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
+61 3 9229 9639