Westir Limited is a medium-scale charity established in 1989. Their main activity is registered as community development primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness people with chronic illness (including terminal illness) people with disabilities pre/post release offenders and/or their families unemployed persons veterans and/or their families victims of crime (including family violence) victims of disaster females males other charities general community in australia.
General Community. Collection, collation and analysis of statistical & other data; provision of training to community based agencies; research & production of reports relating to social issues and disadvantage communities; compilation of information on request from community service agencies; evaluation of community services and programs; statistical & informational support for social and service planning activities; management and general information support & resources for community based agencies.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of disaster
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Other charities
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- General community in Australia
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $384,192 (73% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $96,048.
Revenue vs Expenses
Westir Limited has seen an average annual growth of 4% in revenue versus a 3% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Westir Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.24. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Ronald Alder
- Board Member
- Katherine Tye
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Peppercorn Services Inc..
- Charles Casuscelli
- Deputy Chairperson
- Erich Weller
- Shaun Beckley
- Margaret Tipper
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Local Community Services Association.
- Nicky Morrison
- Board Member
Polio Australia Incorporated
As Australia's sole national peak organisation for polio survivors, we promote enhanced knowledge and management of the Late Effects of Polio acr…
Australian Fellowship Of Seven Planes
We provided religious, support and other services to all people…
Catholic Parish Of St Margaret Mary Merrylands
Propagation of Faith…
Coptic Orthodox Church - Diocese Of Sydney And Affiliated Regions
The Coptic Orthodox Diocese help and support all the Coptic Churches and the congregation in Sydney and Qld.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
L 2 154 Marsden St New South Wales
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
02 9635 7764
- Latest Social
- Tweets by westirltd
- nsw, information, parramatta, sydney, risk, demographic, data, evaluation, census