The Mount Scopus College Foundation Trust
The Mount Scopus College Foundation Trust is a large-scale charity established in 1988. Their main activity is registered as primary and secondary education primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15.
Mount Scopus College Foundation was established in 1987 to be responsible for major fundraising on behalf of the College. Members comprise corporations, individuals and families. Funds raised may be applied to campus renewal, an endowment fund, tuition fee relief, scholarships and various projects via the School Building and Scholarship Funds. By providing for these areas, the College is able to assist as many children as possible to enjoy a Scopus education, regardless of means.
Who They Help
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Youth - 15 to under 25
Total employee expenses: $231,914 (15% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $115,957.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Mount Scopus College Foundation Trust has seen an average annual growth of 0% in revenue versus a -14% p.a. decrease in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, The Mount Scopus College Foundation Trust has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.01. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Jeremy Lanzer
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Mount Scopus College Foundation Limited.
- David Gold
- Amy Hershan
- Joseph Borensztajn
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Australian Medical Robotics Academy Limited, The Trustee For Jewish Holocaust Centre Foundation, Australian Foundation for Yad Vashem Limited, Melbourne Jewish Friendly Society Ltd, The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation, The Trustee For Victoria Park Foundation, Modara Pines Charitable Foundation, THE ALFRED AND JEAN DICKSON FOUNDATION, Australian Friends Of Yad Vashem Inc., The GS Education Trust, The Trustee for the HUG Foundation, The Trustee For River Capital Foundation, The Paula and Jack Hansky Family Charitable Fund, The Trustee For The Harbig Family Foundation, Access Foundation, Arvanitis Philanthropy Trust.
- Sam Alter
- DirectorPossibly also represents: International Jewish Relief Limited.
Masters International Limited
W provided music programs that supported educational development for primary aged children and secondary school-aged children and their parents in the…
We provide programs which allow children to improve their lives through movement and mindfulness, by providing the building blocks to support active p…
Presbyterian Ladies' College Foundation Limited
PLC Foundation raises funds to assist the College's building and scholarship programs, which in turn provides facilities and funds for the Colleg…
The Trustee For Helping Hand Helping Hearts Foundation
Through money raised at our annual fundraising race day event and donations made from individuals and groups, we were able to provide funds for heart …
Mount Scopus College Foundation Limited
Mount Scopus College Foundation was established in 1987 to be responsible for major fundraising on behalf of the College. Members comprise corporation…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Endorsed DGR - Public Ancillary Fund).
- Operating States
- Entity Type
- Other trust
03 9834 0000
- Latest Social
- Tweets by MountScopus
- children, fund raising, college, scholarship, vic, mount scopus, scopus, mount scopus memorial college, endowment fund, tuition fee, campus, burwood