The Mount Scopus College Foundation Trust
The Mount Scopus College Foundation Trust is a large-scale charity established in 1988. Their main activity is registered as education primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25.
Mount Scopus College Foundation Trust was established in 1987 to be responsible for major fundraising on behalf of the College. Members comprise corporations, individuals and families. Funds raised may be applied to campus renewal, an endowment fund, tuition fee relief, scholarships and various projects via the School Building and Scholarship Funds. By providing for these areas, the College is able to assist as many children as possible to enjoy a Scopus education, regardless of means.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $321,267 (20% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $160,634.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Mount Scopus College Foundation Trust has seen an average annual growth of 1% in revenue versus a 10% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $310,290
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, The Mount Scopus College Foundation Trust has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.01. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Jeremy Lanzer
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Mount Scopus College Foundation Limited.
- David Gold
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Kilcoy Community Church.
- Amy Hershan
- Joseph Borensztajn
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Australian Medical Robotics Academy Limited, The Trustee For Jewish Holocaust Centre Foundation, Australian Foundation for Yad Vashem Limited, Melbourne Jewish Friendly Society Ltd, The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation, The Trustee For Victoria Park Foundation, Modara Pines Charitable Foundation, THE ALFRED AND JEAN DICKSON FOUNDATION, Australian Friends Of Yad Vashem Inc., The GS Education Trust, The Trustee for the UHG Foundation, The Trustee For River Capital Foundation, The Paula and Jack Hansky Family Charitable Fund, The Trustee For The Harbig Family Foundation, Access Foundation.
- Sam Alter
- DirectorPossibly also represents: International Jewish Relief Limited.
Masters International Limited
W provided music programs that supported educational development for primary aged children and secondary school-aged children and their parents in the…
Delivery of Physical Activity programs to improve the health and wellbeing of children, by making mindful movement part of everyday life.…
Presbyterian Ladies' College Foundation Limited
PLC Foundation raises funds to assist the College's building and scholarship programs, which in turn provides facilities and funds for the Colleg…
The Trustee For Helping Hand Helping Hearts Foundation
Through money raised at our annual fundraising race day event and donations made from individuals and groups, we were able to provide funds for heart …
Mount Scopus College Foundation Limited
Mount Scopus College Foundation was established in 1987 to be responsible for major fundraising on behalf of the College. Members comprise corporation…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Endorsed DGR - Public Ancillary Fund).
- Operating States
- Entity Type
- Other trust
03 9834 0000
- Latest Social
- Tweets by MountScopus
- children, fund raising, college, scholarship, vic, mount scopus, scopus, mount scopus memorial college, endowment fund, tuition fee, campus, burwood