Caution: charity's mandatory reporting to the regulator is overdue.
United Federation Of Volunteers For Refugees Action Inc (ufvra)
Also known as “united federation of volunteer for refugees action Inc”, United Federation Of Volunteers For Refugees Action Inc (ufvra) is a small-scale charity established in 2016. Their main activity is registered as civic and advocacy activities primarily serving general community in australia.
we provide counselling, support to homeless, victims of domestic violence, we mobilized children that have antisocial behavious and engage them to be part of community projects such as mowing, or community gardening, and other skills, we help aged one to access appointment, attend to community activities, all we do is a voluntary work, for the organisation objective, that we need to be compassionate about our community member who are in need
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People with disabilities
- Unemployed persons
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Victims of disaster
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Other charities
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
United Federation Of Volunteers For Refugees Action Inc (ufvra) has seen an average annual growth of 63% in revenue versus a 86% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $18,000
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Batal Shida Emmanuel
- Agot Rebecca
- Board Member
- Boja Benjamin
- Board Member
- Lokuyu Eric
- Board Member
- Juan Silvia
- Committee Member
- Juan Alice
- Peter Lomoro
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Global Sanctuary Inc.
C3 Church Currumbin Community Services Limited
We supplied food relief, clothing, furniture and household items to low income, homeless & people in need. Our youth centre engages local high school…
Maroochy Neighbourhood Centre Inc
- We provided hot meals and showers to the homeless and marginalised in the community, as well as, food hampers, clothing, health care packs and free…
World Literacy Foundation
We provided literacy support, tutoring, children's books to education resources 4500 children from low income backgrounds…
Vineyard Mercy Centre Ltd
We provide free food parcels to families and people in need in our local community who due to job loss, immigration, high cost of living do not always…
Foodbank NSW & ACT Limited
Foodbank NSW & ACT Limited (FBNA) is the largest and most trusted food relief charity operating in NSW and the ACT, fighting hunger by providing quali…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
76 Bracken St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by unitedfederati2
- qld, social welfare, refugee, food, refugees, homeless people, clothing, ipswich, homeless, grocery, groceries, Moorooka