No Roads Expeditions Foundation (Aust) Limited
No Roads Expeditions Foundation (Aust) Limited is a small-scale charity established in 2016. Their main activity is registered as international development primarily serving families people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people overseas communities or charities.
NREFs Mission is to work in a spirit of collaboration and undertake projects in remote areas that improve the lives of disadvantaged people by building community capacity. We serve the communities in Myanmar, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea working on health, education and infrastructure projects, supporting over 34,500 people and servicing nearly 300km of difficult terrain. Building community capacity is a main focus of our work, so that the communities own the projects, while being empowered to make long term commitments of building capacity not replacing it, building resilience not reliance. Our health work provides healthcare professionals into remote communities, providing general medical care while passing on knowledge and skills to local people. The education is centred around maternal and infant health, wound and infection management. We also provide First Aid Training to Village Birth Assistants and Village Health Volunteers. Our education work supports teachers, principals and schools with educational training, resources and working on creating or fixing school buildings to ensure students have a safe school environment and can continue to receive the education they are entitled to. Infrastructure work includes water, solar, building and agriculture projects to support the communities and their requirements.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Overseas communities or charities
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
No Roads Expeditions Foundation (Aust) Limited has seen an average annual growth of 16% in revenue versus a 39% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use outside of Australia: $162,940
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Ruby Dubash
- Andrew Grasby
- Joanne Bergman
- Jin Zhao
- Stewart Kreltszheim
- Peter Miller
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Australian Lutheran College, Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Archdiocese Of Canberra And Goulburn As Trustee For The Catholic Parish Of Jindabyne, Yass Aged Care Trust, Glen Innes Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, Ecumenical Schools Australia, Australian Youth & Health Foundation, Far West Coast Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC, Chaplaincy Services SA Incorporated, Lismore Revival Centre, All Saints College Foundation Education Fund, The Trustee For All Saints College Foundation Bldg Fund, Amélie Housing.
Polio Australia Incorporated
As Australia's sole national peak organisation for polio survivors, we promote enhanced knowledge and management of the Late Effects of Polio acr…
Personal Injury Education Foundation Limited
PIEF's purpose is to strengthen personal injury & disability management industry capability to deliver social and economic value and community ou…
Spiritual Health Association Limited
We worked with health services and faith communities to ensure spiritual care services are available to all people as part of person-centred health ca…
Cheltenham Community Centre Inc
We provided community adult education, childcare, health and wellbeing programs, and lunches for vulnerable people. More: www.chelt.com.au…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
27 Glenvale Cres
- Operating Countries
- Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- children, health, education, volunteers, charity, not for profit, vic, aid, ngos, developing nations, orangutan, Mulgrave