Scripture Union Tasmania Ltd
Also known as “SU Tasmania” and “SU Tas”, Scripture Union Tasmania Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 1965. Their main activity is registered as religious youth organisations primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15 families general community in australia.
Scripture Union Tasmania is a provider of Christian camping opportunities and other activities that support mental, spiritual and physical well being for children and families. We also provide chaplaincy services to government schools in Tasmania and other programs for young people in schools.
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $523,993 (33% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $14,971.
Revenue vs Expenses
Scripture Union Tasmania Ltd has seen an average annual decline of -9% in revenue versus a -12% p.a. decrease in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Scripture Union Tasmania Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.39. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Maryanne Davis
- DirectorAlso represents: Scripture Union Northern Territory limited, Scripture Union Western Australia Limited, Scripture Union Victoria, Capstone Finance Limited.Possibly also represents: Scripture Union Service Limited.
- Michael Hotchkin
- DirectorAlso represents: SCRIPTURE UNION VICTORIA AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI, Scripture Union Northern Territory limited, Scripture Union Western Australia Limited, Scripture Union Victoria.Possibly also represents: Scripture Union Queensland.
- Peter Barney
- Sean Hubbard
- Alison Hunter
- ChairpersonAlso represents: Scripture Union Northern Territory limited, Scripture Union Western Australia Limited, Scripture Union Victoria.Possibly also represents: TONY'S COMMUNITY LTD, Warramunda Village Inc, Coogee South Out Of School Care Centre Incorporated.
- Mark Silby
- Christopher Porter
- DirectorAlso represents: Scripture Union Victoria.
- Peter Murphy
- Deputy ChairpersonAlso represents: Scripture Union Northern Territory limited, The Trustee for the Baptist Impact Fund, Scripture Union Western Australia Limited, Baptist Financial Services Australia Limited, Scripture Union Victoria.Possibly also represents: The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation, HEARTS IN RUGBY UNION LIMITED, Yourlife Health & Learning Incorporated, Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Wagga Wagga As Trustee For The Catholic Parish Of Holy Spirit Lavington, Olive Tree Media Limited, Onesight Foundation, The Trustee For Victoria Park Foundation, BaptistCare NSW & ACT, St Johns Grammar Building Fund, The Trustee For St John's Grammar Foundation, Collingwood Football Club Foundation, Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Archdiocese Of Canberra And Goulburn As Trustee For The Catholic Parish Of St Mary Crookwell, St John's Grammar Scholarship Fund.
- Harriet Smith
Scripture Union Victoria
- Invest in people as the key activity of the organisation through training, coaching, leadership and community development. - Equip our staff and vo…
Scripture Union Northern Territory limited
Scripture Union NT held activities for school aged children during school holidays and organised training days for adults in the greater Darwin area, …
SCRIPTURE UNION VICTORIA AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI
Investing in people as the key activity of the organisation through training and coaching, and leadership and community development. Equip our volunt…
Scripture Union Western Australia Limited
Holiday camps, community missions, school camping, mentoring, in-school Christian groups, community development and programs…
Tas Council Of Churches & World Christian Action
The Tasmanian Council of Churches (TCC) is a fellowship of Christian Churches in Tasmania committed to the promotion of Christian unity. The TCC is a…
ACC TAS MINISTRIES LTD
Activities and events were held that contributed to the ministry departments of ACC Tas (e.g., support of youth leaders in the Youth Alive Tas network…
Australian Christian Churches Tasmania Ltd
Conferences and meetings fulfilled our purpose to establish and strengthen our ACC pastors, leaders and churches.…
Girl Guides Association Of Tasmania
Our mission is to empower girls and young women to become confident, self-respecting, responsible community members. We provide programs for girls an…
C3 Church Devonport Inc
We provide activities, programs and religious services for the church and the wider community. We provide support to young people through mentoring pr…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: SCRIPTURE UNION SCHOOLS MINISTRY FUND).
- Office Address
23 Clarence St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
03 6244 8422
- tasmania, chaplaincy, bellerive, tas, scripture union