Inter-Church Commission On Religious Education In Schools (NSW)
Also known as “ICCOREIS” and “Christian SRE”, Inter-Church Commission On Religious Education In Schools (NSW) is a medium-scale charity established in 1972. Their main activity is registered as religious activities primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15.
ICCOREIS represents many churches that provide religious education in public schools in NSW. We encourage consultation and cooperation between members. Our goal is to support, promote and develop quality religious education in public schools while respecting the integrity of each member and other approved providers.
Who They Help
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $82,970 (13% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $82,970.
Revenue vs Expenses
Inter-Church Commission On Religious Education In Schools (NSW) has seen an average annual growth of 80% in revenue versus a 101% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Inter-Church Commission On Religious Education In Schools (NSW) has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.24. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Lynda Mulder
- Deputy Chairperson
- Laurence Scandrett
- ChairpersonAlso represents: Provincial Synod Of New South Wales - Anglican Church Of Australia, NATIONAL BETTER BALANCE FUTURES LIMITED, NATIONAL CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS EDUCATION LIMITED, The Anglican Church League Incorporated, St Matthias Anglican Church Centennial Park, The Trustee For Provincial Synod Of New South Wales - Molloy Estate, The Armidale School, Gafcon Australia Limited, Two Ways Ministries Limited.
- Steven Dixon
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Kinma Limited, Granites Mine Affected Area Aboriginal Corporation.
- Jacqueline Mikac
- Board Member
- Craig Roberts
- Catherine Cochrane
- Board MemberAlso represents: Shoalhaven Employers Of Christian Education Teachers Inc.Possibly also represents: Uca - Nowra.
- Barbara Scott
- Board Member
- John Donnelly
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: ST VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY NSW, The Trustees Of The Society Of St Vincent De Paul (NSW).
- Daron Pratt
- Board Member
Confraternity Of Christian Doctrine
Some 2,000 volunteers involved in teaching scripture lessons in Government Public Schools, mainly primary schools and secondary schools to a lesser ex…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
L 6 133-141 Liverpool St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- nsw, sydney