The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation
The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation is a large-scale charity established in 2010. Their main activity is registered as housing activities primarily serving general community in australia.
-Sourced rental properties for homeless persons and victims of domestic abuse in conjunction with the Salvation Army. - Supports a Melbourne based Cafe that provides food to the homeless. Support indigenous jobseekers and have placed them into traineeships and/or provided them with employment opportunities.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Unemployed persons
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation has seen an average annual growth of 21% in revenue versus a -2% p.a. decrease in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.15. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Sophie Karzis
- Peter Murphy
- OtherPossibly also represents: HEARTS IN RUGBY UNION LIMITED, Yourlife Health & Learning Incorporated, Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Wagga Wagga As Trustee For The Catholic Parish Of Holy Spirit Lavington, Scripture Union Service Limited, Olive Tree Media Limited, Onesight Foundation, BaptistCare NSW & ACT, St Johns Grammar Building Fund, The Trustee For St John's Grammar Foundation, Scripture Union Queensland, Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Archdiocese Of Canberra And Goulburn As Trustee For The Catholic Parish Of St Mary Crookwell, Scripture Union Tasmania Ltd, Scripture Union Northern Territory limited, The Trustee for the Baptist Impact Fund, Scripture Union Western Australia Limited, Baptist Financial Services Australia Limited, Scripture Union Victoria, St John's Grammar Scholarship Fund.
- Joseph Borensztajn
- OtherPossibly also represents: Australian Medical Robotics Academy Limited, The Trustee For Jewish Holocaust Centre Foundation, Australian Foundation for Yad Vashem Limited, Melbourne Jewish Friendly Society Ltd, Modara Pines Charitable Foundation, THE ALFRED AND JEAN DICKSON FOUNDATION, Australian Friends Of Yad Vashem Inc., The GS Education Trust, The Trustee for the UHG Foundation, The Mount Scopus College Foundation Trust, The Trustee For River Capital Foundation, The Paula and Jack Hansky Family Charitable Fund, The Trustee For The Harbig Family Foundation, Mount Scopus College Foundation Limited, Access Foundation.
- Ian Allen
- OtherPossibly also represents: The Trustee For Richard Pratt Fellowships In Prostate Cancer, THE PRATT FOUNDATION GOOD EVENTS LIMITED, The Trustee For Visy Cares, Youth Access Service, The Trustee For Pratt Group Scholarship Fund, THE PRATT FAMILY FOUNDATION, The Trustee For Pratt Foundation, Global Citizen Limited, The Cairns Agricultural Pastoral And Mining Association, Sargents Charity Limited, Foundation For Rural And Regional Renewal, Lakelands Primary School Parents and Citizens Association Incorporated.
- Pauline Duncan
- Board Member
- Nick Maxwell
- Pamela Lamaro
- David Emerson
- OtherPossibly also represents: Reclink Australia.
The Trustee For Victoria Park Foundation
The Charity maintains and operates the CFC Community Centre at Victoria Park. The Community Centre is tenanted by a number of organisations that offer…
Spiritual Health Association Limited
We worked with health services and faith communities to ensure spiritual care services are available to all people as part of person-centred health ca…
Melbourne City Mission
Melbourne City Mission is a leading community support organisation working alongside people to live the life they aspire to, their way, providing a br…
The Trustee For The Phyllis Connor Memorial Trust
Income is distributed in accordance with the governing documents…
The Trustee For Estate G A Maling
Income distributed in accordance with the governing documents…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
10 Olympic Bvd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
A fixed trust is a trust in which persons have fixed entitlements to all of the income and capital of the trust at all times during the income year. That is, the trustee is bound to make a distribution to the beneficiaries in a fixed or predetermined manner, as set out in the trust deed. The fixed entitlement may be a specified fraction or a percentage.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by cfc_foundation
- homelessness, trustee, melbourne, employment, charity, the homeless, vic, football, collingwood, collingwood football club