Bluearth Foundation is a large-scale charity established in 2000. Their main activity is registered as exercise primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6.
Delivery of Physical Activity programs to improve the health and wellbeing of children, by making mindful movement part of everyday life.
Who They Help
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $1,329,890 (92% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $94,992.
Revenue vs Expenses
Bluearth Foundation has seen an average annual decline of -5% in revenue versus a -6% p.a. decrease in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Bluearth Foundation has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.25. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Simon Costa
- DirectorPossibly also represents: One Heart Foundation Limited.
- Malcolm Freake
- Peter Parker
- Jeffery Simons
- Peter Thomas
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Masonic Care Tasmania Inc, Oro Community Development Project Inc, The Lincoln Winch Institute Ltd, Ntm College Building Fundaf 1595 C/ Se 5877, Neil Thomas Ministries International Trust, Stirling Business Enterprise Centre Incorporated, Capernwray Torchbearers Australia Limited, Foundation and Friends Of The Botanic Gardens Limited, The Trustee for Foundation and Friends of the Botanic Gardens Charitable Fund, THE TRUSTEE FOR FOUNDATION AND FRIENDS OF THE BOTANIC GARDENS TRUST, Zoe Thomas Foundation Incorporated, Seaford Rsl Sub-Branch Inc, Warmun Community (Turkey Creek) Inc, The Prince Of Wales Hospital Foundation Limited, Staehr Street Incorporated, Middle East Christian Outreach (Australia) Inc, Returned Services League Willunga & District Sub Branch Inc, Ntm Family Worship Centres Trust, The Trustee For Ntm Foundation.
- Michael Brady
- Yvonne Rate
- Jan Cooper
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Queensland Association Of State School Principals Incorporated.
- Pierre Comis
- Karen Jacques
- Mary Buttigieg
Australian Trust For Conservation Volunteers
We engaged volunteers to perform almost 146,810 hours of practical environmental work over more than 3,440 project days; by planting 209,679 trees, we…
Community Services 1
Community Service #1 (CS#1) is a community based not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the Canberra community for over 35 years. We manage…
Cheltenham Community Centre Inc
We provided community adult education, childcare, health and wellbeing programs, and lunches for vulnerable people. More: www.chelt.com.au…
Geelong Region Local Learning And Employment Network Inc
The Geelong Region Local Learning and Employment Network (GR LLEN) adopts a whole of community approach to education, training and employment. Our aim…
Hamilton Pastoral & Agricultural Society Inc.
Due to Covid-19 we have been unable to hold our major event in 2020 which normally brings in over $10 into the local economy annually (businesses etc.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
50 Rouse St
- Operating States
- VIC NSW QLD WA ACT NT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by BluearthF
- children, health, community, fund raising, aboriginal, preschool, work, vic, childrens, port melbourne, educators, playgroups