Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation
Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation is a small-scale charity established in 1999. Their main activity is registered as health and medical research primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15.
The Princess Margaret Hospital for Children Foundation (PMHFCF) primary activity was to provide grants to the Perth Children's Hospital which has been operating since June 2018. The level of activity by PMHFCF reduced significantly during the year to the extent that in June 2020 it was determined by the Trustee to cease its activities,transfer all its remaining assets to the PCH Foundation and dissolve PMHFCF.
Who They Help
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation has seen an average annual decline of -35% in revenue versus a 142% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use outside of Australia: $7,519,946
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Andrew Mckenzie
- Board MemberAlso represents: The Trustee for PCH Foundation, Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation Inc., Perth Childrens Hospital Foundation Limited, The Trustee For Euroz Charitable Foundation Trust.
- Steven Carulli
- Board MemberAlso represents: Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation Inc., Perth Childrens Hospital Foundation Limited.Possibly also represents: Stan Perron Charitable Trust.
- Sylvia Lennon
- Board MemberAlso represents: Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation Inc..Possibly also represents: Ruah Community Services.
- Sharon Warburton
- Board Member
- Ian Shepherd
- Board MemberAlso represents: Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation Inc..
- Frank Romano
- Board MemberAlso represents: Perth Childrens Hospital Foundation Limited.
- Phillip Aylward
- Board Member
- Ian Campbell
- ChairpersonAlso represents: Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation Inc., Perth Childrens Hospital Foundation Limited.Possibly also represents: Saint Augustine's Anglican Church Neutral Bay, Parish of Kirribilli and Neutral Bay Donation Fund, Parish of Kirribilli and Neutral Bay Music & Arts Fund, The Parish of Kirribilli and Neutral Bay, THE TRUSTEE FOR ST AUGUSTINE'S ANGLICAN CHURCH NEUTRAL BAY DONATION FUND, St Georges Anglican Parish Engadine, Ex Military Rehabilitation Centre Inc, Avalon Beach RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW), Bendigo Diocesan Trusts Corporation, The Morialta Charitable Trust, Royal Society For The Blind Of South Australia Inc, Tara And District Historical Society Incorporated, The Anglican Parish Of Toorak Gardens, Cootamundra Workskills Inc.
- Russell Garvey
- Board Member
Perth Childrens Hospital Foundation Limited
The Charities main activity as a Health Promotion Charity is to promote the prevention and control of diseases in children. This is achieved by making…
Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation Inc.
We receive Bequests from deceased estates and with those funds support various initiatives (research etc) conducted by the Perth Childrens Hospital…
Huntington's Wa (Inc)
Huntington's WA works to enable the best possible health and wellbeing for people impacted by Huntington's Disease across Western Australia.…
Support Net Niji No Kai
We provide information about social, legal, medical, educational and other services available in WA to Japanese people living in Perth metro area, who…
Perth Waldorf School Parents and Friends Association Inc
Through the fundraising and donations received our charity has been able to provide a play ground, a working kiln, beautification of community communa…
Sailability Wa Inc
Sailability WA programs offer three integrated levels of activity; Supported Sailing, Club Racing and Training, and High Performance/Elite Competition…
Indigo Australasia Incorporated
We provide a range of program that provide support to frail aged or persons with a disability to help them lead normal lives. These services are focus…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
Level 4 Perth Childrens Hospital 15 Hospital Avenue
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Unincorporated Entity
An other unincorporated entity is a number of people grouped together by a common purpose with club-like characteristics, for example, a sporting club, social club or trade union. Some club-like characteristics are that: there are members of the association the members will normally be free to join or leave the association the association will normally continue in existence independently of any change to the composition of the association as a matter of history, there will have been a moment in time when a number of persons combined to form the association there is a contract (which can fall short of a legally enforceable contract) binding the members among themselves, and there is a constitutional arrangement for meetings of members and for appointing officers. The meaning of any other unincorporated association or body of persons does not include a non-entity joint venture.
08 6456 5550
- Latest Social
- Tweets by PMHFoundationWA
- perth, fund raising, wa, nedlands, perth children's hospital, princess margaret