Mercy Partners is a large-scale charity established in 2008. Their main activity is registered as catholicism primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families.
Mercy Partners is the Catholic sponsor of facilities in the areas of health,aged care,education and community welfare and disability services. As a sponsor it holds some of the governance responsibilities only. Resources in those ministries are used directly to support facilities and services within those ministries which are all not-for-profit Catholic Church entities
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $871,870 (45% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $145,312.
Revenue vs Expenses
Mercy Partners has seen an average annual growth of 2% in revenue versus a 178% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Mercy Partners has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.02. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Peter Pearce
- Board MemberAlso represents: The Trustee For The Mercy Partners Foundation.
- Dianne Hearn
- Catherine Parker
- Board MemberAlso represents: Y-Care (South East Queensland) Inc., The Young Men's Christian Association Of Brisbane, The Trustee For The Mercy Partners Foundation.
- Leslie Jones
- TreasurerAlso represents: Nudgee Trust, Sisters of Perpetual Adoration Trust, The Trustee For The Mercy Partners Foundation, The Sisters Of The Perpetual Adoration Of The Blessed Sacrement.
- Ricki Jeffery
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Community Services Industry Alliance Limited.
- John Leahy
- OtherAlso represents: The Trustee For The Mercy Partners Foundation.Possibly also represents: The Trustee for QUEENSLAND IRISH HERITAGE TRUST FUND.
- Daryl Hanly
- DirectorPossibly also represents: St Leos College.
The Nudgee Trust provided grants to a range of Mercy Partners sponsored ministries in line with its objects and with a view to providing seed funding …
The Trustee For The Mercy Partners Foundation
This charity receives and donates funds to assist other charities…
Polio Australia Incorporated
As Australia's sole national peak organisation for polio survivors, we promote enhanced knowledge and management of the Late Effects of Polio acr…
Personal Injury Education Foundation Limited
PIEF's purpose is to strengthen personal injury & disability management industry capability to deliver social and economic value and community ou…
Queensland Doctors' Health Programme Pty Ltd
Operate a 24-7 help-line for doctors and medical students in distress. Provided education and advocacy for doctors' health issues and provided re…
Saacid Australia Incorporated
Provided funding for health programming in Somalia…
Yourlife Health & Learning Incorporated
We deliver education and nationally recognised training to people seeking to enter the health, aged care, disability or community care industries, as …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
142 Flower St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- health, qld, education, welfare, disability, aged care, catholic church, Banyo, Northgate