Essential Need Projects Limited
Also known as “Essential Need”, Essential Need Projects Limited is a small-scale charity established in 2015. Their main activity is registered as international development primarily serving overseas communities or charities.
1. We focus solely on the UN Global Goal of access to clean water for every community by 2030 (Target 1.1 and 6.1) 2. Our current focus is in Nigeria, but our system is built to help all countries 3. This is our end to end project monitoring system on the field:https://target6.1map.management/- we are offering this for beneficiary countries to use free of charge 4. This our lumpsum fundraising strategy from DFAT's of developed countrieshttps://www.essentialneed.org/g overnment-officials 5. This is our Voice campaignhttps://www.essentialneed.org/vo ices-and-countriesto gain people's support for Target 6.1
Who They Help
- Overseas communities or charities
Total employee expenses: $93,288 (53% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $9,329.
Revenue vs Expenses
Essential Need Projects Limited has seen an average annual growth of 98% in revenue versus a 110% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Rez Haremi
- ChairpersonAlso represents: Fairaction International Pty Ltd.
- Ary Bornoush
- Agate Fadaei
Mullum Sustainability Education and Enterprise Development Incorporated (Mullum SEED inc)
We support projects, start-up initiatives and community organisations which promote environmental awareness and deliver on-ground activities involving…
Food Ladder gives people the tools to stop hunger and malnourishment. We provide remote and regional communities with hydroponic greenhouses and spec…
North Coast Community College Inc
To provide access to meaningful education for long term unemployed, disengaged and disadvantaged students in the Norther Rivers.…
Charity Bounce Limited
Charity Bounce is a not for profit organisation that exists to build resiliency and positive job futures for young people at -risk (12-24), using inno…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Level 13, 333 George St
- Operating Countries
- Afghanistan, Angola, Benin, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, China, Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Haiti, India, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Togo, Uganda, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Iran, Islamic Republic Of, Myanmar, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Viet Nam
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
+61 2 8006 0200
- Latest Social
- Tweets by essential__need
- goal, nsw, education, sydney, poverty, clean water, sustainable development, water, sustainable, pyrmont, drinking water