The Trustee For Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School Scholarship/ Bursary Fund
Also known as “Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School Scholarship/Bursary Fund”, The Trustee For Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School Scholarship/ Bursary Fund is a small-scale charity established in 2008. Their main activity is registered as other education primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15.
Provide bursaries to Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School students who are in financial hardship
Who They Help
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Youth - 15 to under 25
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Trustee For Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School Scholarship/ Bursary Fund has seen an average annual growth of 88% in revenue versus a 0% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
- Patricia Kelly
- John Mulhall
- OtherAlso represents: Rudolf Steiner School Association Public Building Trust Fund.Possibly also represents: The Trustee For The Gabriel Trust, The Trustee For Rudolf Steiner School Association Library Trust Fund.
- Walter Jefimenko
- TrusteePossibly also represents: R. Steiner School Co. Ltd..
- John Mulhall
- TrusteeAlso represents: The Trustee For Rudolf Steiner School Association Library Trust Fund.
The Trustee For Rudolf Steiner School Association Library Trust Fund
Provide books for Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School students…
Noah's Ark Inc.
Noah's Ark is a not-for-profit community organisation based in Victoria, southern NSW and the ACT. We offer a range of services and programs tha…
Camberwell Structured Playgroup Association Incorporated
We are a not-for-profit organisation that is run by parents and aims to provide positive experiences for young children and their families. Playgroup…
R. Steiner School Co. Ltd.
Education of children from Kindergarten to Year 12.…
Safe Steps Family Violence Response Centre Inc
safe steps provides services to women and children including 24/7 family violence response phone line, supports for women and children in emergency ac…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Discretionary Investment Trust
The main source of income of the discretionary trust is from investment activities.
- children, melbourne, child, scholarship, vic, rudolf steiner school, rudolf steiner, bursaries, steiner, Warranwood