The Trustee For River Capital Foundation
The Trustee For River Capital Foundation is a medium-scale charity established in 2006. Their main activity is registered as arts councils primarily serving general community in australia.
The Board of the Foundation actively identify charitable organisations that are focused on similar objectives. These include supporting people at risk of homelessness, abuse, illness and other areas that involve disadvantaged members of the community.
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Trustee For River Capital Foundation has seen an average annual growth of 3% in revenue versus a 27% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $239,942
Grants given out in 2020 for use outside of Australia: $16,500
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Paul Cowan
- Joshua Ackman
- DirectorPossibly also represents: White Box Finance Ltd.
- Barry Carp
- Joseph Borensztajn
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Australian Medical Robotics Academy Limited, The Trustee For Jewish Holocaust Centre Foundation, Australian Foundation for Yad Vashem Limited, Melbourne Jewish Friendly Society Ltd, The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation, The Trustee For Victoria Park Foundation, Modara Pines Charitable Foundation, THE ALFRED AND JEAN DICKSON FOUNDATION, Australian Friends Of Yad Vashem Inc., The GS Education Trust, The Trustee for the UHG Foundation, The Mount Scopus College Foundation Trust, The Paula and Jack Hansky Family Charitable Fund, The Trustee For The Harbig Family Foundation, Mount Scopus College Foundation Limited, Access Foundation.
- Suzi Carp
- DirectorAlso represents: Modara Pines Charitable Foundation.
Modara Pines Charitable Foundation
The Board of the Foundation actively identify charitable organisations that are focused on similar objectives. These include supporting people at risk…
The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation
-Sourced rental properties for homeless persons and victims of domestic abuse in conjunction with the Salvation Army. - Supports a Melbourne based Caf…
The Trustee For John T Reid Victorian Charitable Trust
The John T Reid Charitable Trusts aim to create positive social change by funding a diverse range of charitable organisations around Australia.…
Sacred Heart Mission Inc
Sacred Heart Mission provides support and care services for adults of all ages and backgrounds experiencing homelessness, disadvantage and social exc…
The Trustee For Sacred Heart Mission Foundation
The Sacred Heart Mission (SHM) Foundation exists to generate dividends and interest to support our programs and services delivered in the community. I…
The Trustee For Rotary Club Of Melbourne Community Foundation
We support registered organisations which work in the areas of one of the following six areas of Rotary Focus: Peace and conflict prevention/resolutio…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Endorsed DGR - Private Ancillary Fund).
- Office Address
L 18 644 Chapel St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Discretionary Investment Trust
The main source of income of the discretionary trust is from investment activities.
- homelessness, trustee, investment, risk, vic, chronic illness, charitable organisations, south yarra