The Trustee For River Capital Foundation
The Trustee For River Capital Foundation is a medium-scale charity established in 2006. Their main activity is registered as grant-making activities primarily serving other charities.
The Board of the Foundation actively identify charitable organisations that are focused on similar objectives. These include supporting people at risk of homelessness, abuse, illness and other areas that involve disadvantaged members of the community.
Who They Help
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Other charities
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Trustee For River Capital Foundation has seen an average annual growth of 7% in revenue versus a 35% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $274,881
Grants given out in 2019 for use outside of Australia: $33,000
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, The Trustee For River Capital Foundation has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.01. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Paul Cowan
- Joshua Ackman
- Barry Carp
- Joseph Borensztajn
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Australian Medical Robotics Academy Limited, The Trustee For Jewish Holocaust Centre Foundation, Australian Foundation for Yad Vashem Limited, Melbourne Jewish Friendly Society Ltd, The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation, The Trustee For Victoria Park Foundation, Modara Pines Charitable Foundation, THE ALFRED AND JEAN DICKSON FOUNDATION, Australian Friends Of Yad Vashem Inc., The GS Education Trust, The Trustee for the HUG Foundation, The Mount Scopus College Foundation Trust, The Paula and Jack Hansky Family Charitable Fund, The Trustee For The Harbig Family Foundation, Mount Scopus College Foundation Limited, Access Foundation, Arvanitis Philanthropy Trust.
- Suzi Carp
- DirectorAlso represents: Modara Pines Charitable Foundation.Possibly also represents: Murdoch Children's Research Institute.
Modara Pines Charitable Foundation
The Board of the Foundation actively identify charitable organisations that are focused on similar objectives. These include supporting people at risk…
The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation
-Sourced rental properties for homeless persons and victims of domestic abuse in conjunction with the Salvation Army. - Supports a Melbourne based Caf…
The Trustee For John T Reid Victorian Charitable Trust
The John T Reid Charitable Trusts aim to create positive social change by funding a diverse range of charitable organisations around Australia…
Sacred Heart Mission Inc
To provide support, care & nurturing for the purposes of alleviating and preventing homelessness, poverty and social isolation in the City of Port Phi…
The Trustee For Sacred Heart Mission Foundation
Managed a share portfolio in order to generate profits and capital growth. At least 4% of the value of the entity was distributed to Sacred Heart Miss…
The Trustee For Rotary Club Of Melbourne Community Foundation
We support registered organisations which work in the areas of one of the following six areas of Rotary Focus: Peace and conflict prevention/resolutio…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Endorsed DGR - Private Ancillary Fund).
- Office Address
L 18 644 Chapel St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Discretionary Investment Trust
The main source of income of the discretionary trust is from investment activities.
- homelessness, trustee, investment, risk, vic, chronic illness, charitable organisations, south yarra