BaptistCare NSW & ACT
BaptistCare NSW & ACT is a large-scale charity established in 1944. Their main activity is registered as aged care activities primarily serving adults - aged 65 and over.
The principal activities of the organisation during the course of the financial year were providing: 1. Residential Aged Care and Home Care for older people. 2. Retirement Village Units. 3. Community Housing, including social and affordable housing. 4. A range of other care services including carer respite, community centres supporting those living with disadvantage in the local community (including homeless persons, people living on the margins and street based sex workers), relationship and counselling services (including domestic violence intervention services), chaplaincy and pastoral care services, microfinance services, food assistance, employment, training and related services, emergency and relief services, mental health and crisis intervention, and research activities.
Who They Help
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
Total employee expenses: $199,527,000 (72% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $27,189.
Revenue vs Expenses
BaptistCare NSW & ACT has seen an average annual growth of 2% in revenue versus a 2% p.a. increase in expenses.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $8,800
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, BaptistCare NSW & ACT has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.70. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Owen Chew Lee
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Baptist Financial Services Australia Limited.
- Peter Murphy
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation, Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Wagga Wagga As Trustee For The Catholic Parish Of Holy Spirit Lavington, Scripture Union Service Limited, Olive Tree Media Limited, Onesight Foundation, The Trustee For Victoria Park Foundation, Collingwood Football Club Foundation, Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Archdiocese Of Canberra And Goulburn As Trustee For The Catholic Parish Of St Mary Crookwell.
- Ian Wilson
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Australian College of Midwives Ltd.
- Cameron Webb
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Dural District Baptist Church.
- Anna Phan
- Craig Collins
- Corinne Glasby
- John Church
- DirectorAlso represents: Zammit HopeStreet Fund, The Trustee For Frances M. Church Trust, The Trustee For A S White Childrens Home Fund, Milton Corporation Foundation, The Trustee For Isabel Church Trust, The Trustee For Joyhome Trust, The Trustee For Childrens Home Endowment Fund, The Trustee For Bcs Foundation.Possibly also represents: Victoria University Student Paramedic Association.
- Robert Dunn
Empowering people at risk of or experiencing homelessness by providing shelter, food, clothing, advocacy and education enabling people to regain contr…
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD INCORPORATED AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI
We provide spiritual counselling to members having domestic violence challenges. We organise youth programmes (camps, seminars, etc) for youths within…
During 2019 we have been actively involved in the community & continuing to connect with social services to create films that raise awareness of socia…
International Children's Care Australia
Approximately 3,000 women have been empowered with vocational training, employment, counselling and business microfinance loans. Sponsorships have ena…
Gurehlgam Corporation Limited
Legal support for victims of domestic violence. Cultural education and promotion support for homelessness Aboriginal wellbeing Youth…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Po Box 7626
- Operating States
- NSW ACT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
1300 275 227
- Latest Social
- Tweets by BaptistCare
- home care, nsw, employment, aged care, affordable housing, violence, domestic violence, carer, respite, chaplaincy, microfinance, Norwest