J2SI ELC LIMITED
J2SI ELC LIMITED is a medium-scale charity established in 2018. Their main activity is registered as unknown or not classified primarily serving aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness people with disabilities unemployed persons females males.
The Journey to Social Inclusion (J2SI) Evaluation and Learning Centre (ELC) takes the learnings from previous phases of J2SI and uses them to improve the program and also enables the scaling up of J2SI nationally to support Australians out of chronic homelessness, for good.
Who They Help
- Unemployed persons
- People with disabilities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $43,319 (16% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $43,319.
Revenue vs Expenses
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, J2SI ELC LIMITED has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.46. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Derek Young
- Carolyn Clark
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Prison Network Ltd, Melbourne Anglican Chaplaincy Fund, Melbourne Anglican Cultural Organisation Inc., The Anglican Diocese Of Melbourne Migrants And Refugees Settlement Fund, Melbourne Anglican Benevolent Society Inc., Mind Heart Connect Foundation Ltd, Melbourne Anglican Foundation Limited, Melbourne Anglican Foundation Trust, Melbourne Anglican Youth Ministry Fund, Melbourne Girls Grammar - An Anglican School.
- Ellen Hogan
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: The Trustee For Hogan Family Foundation.
- Catherine Humphrey
- DirectorAlso represents: J2SI VIC SIB Limited.
J2SI VIC SIB Limited
The J2SI SIB brings together government, Sacred Heart Mission (SHM), philanthropy and investors to fund the J2SI program. The J2SI program takes a hou…
The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation
-Sourced rental properties for homeless persons and victims of domestic abuse in conjunction with the Salvation Army. - Supports a Melbourne based Caf…
Sacred Heart Mission Inc
To provide support, care & nurturing for the purposes of alleviating and preventing homelessness, poverty and social isolation in the City of Port Phi…
The Trustee For Sacred Heart Mission Foundation
The Sacred Heart Mission (SHM) Foundation exists to generate dividends and interest to support our programs and services delivered in the community. I…
Community Housing Federation Of Victoria Incorporated
CHIA Vic promoted, encouraged and assisted the provision of community housing which is the provision of appropriate and affordable rental housing for …
The Trustee For Rotary Club Of Melbourne Community Foundation
We support registered organisations which work in the areas of one of the following six areas of Rotary Focus: Peace and conflict prevention/resolutio…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by ScdHrtMission
- homelessness, melbourne, vic, sacred heart, st. kilda