The Trustee For John T Reid Victorian Charitable Trust
The Trustee For John T Reid Victorian Charitable Trust is a large-scale charity. Their main activity is registered as community information primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families aboriginal and torres strait islander people migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness people with chronic illness (including terminal illness) people with disabilities pre/post release offenders and/or their families unemployed persons veterans and/or their families victims of crime (including family violence) victims of disaster females males.
The John T Reid Charitable Trusts aim to create positive social change by funding a diverse range of charitable organisations around Australia.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of disaster
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Trustee For John T Reid Victorian Charitable Trust has seen an average annual decline of -1% in revenue versus a 129% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $988,780
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, The Trustee For John T Reid Victorian Charitable Trust has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.05. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- William Lawson
- Barbara Inglis
- TrusteePossibly also represents: Geelong Art Gallery Inc.
- Philip Endersbee
- TrusteePossibly also represents: The Trustee For Alexander Miller Estate.
- Trevor Thomas
- Belinda Lawson
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: The Trustee For John T Reid Australian Charitable Trust.
- Jane Reid
- TrusteePossibly also represents: Sandy Bay Infant School Association Inc, Sunraysia Autism Spectrum Support Group Incorporated.
- Dominic Pelligana
- SecretaryAlso represents: The Baby Emma Foundation, The Trustee For John T Reid Australian Charitable Trust.
- Andrew Mckenzie
- TrusteePossibly also represents: Foundation For Rural And Regional Renewal, The Trustee for PCH Foundation, Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation Inc., Perth Childrens Hospital Foundation Limited, Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation, The Trustee For Euroz Charitable Foundation Trust, Scripture Union Victoria, SCRIPTURE UNION VICTORIA AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI, Plumtree Childrens's Services.
The Trustee For John T Reid Australian Charitable Trust
The John T Reid Charitable Trusts aim to create positive social change by funding a diverse range of charitable organisations around Australia.…
The Trustee For The Duncan Leary Charitable Trust
The Australian Ballet for general charitable purposes, in particular to assist the treatment of leg injuries sustained by members of the ballet school…
The Trustee For The Help Charitable Trust
Through providing training in country and mentoring remotely the TRUST has fulfilled its objectives of helping equip local pastors and helping equip l…
The Trustee For Bendigo Health Care Group Foundation Charitable Trust
We provide support and equipment for Bendigo Health Care Group across different areas/services.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
U 11 400-408 Canterbury Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
- Other trust
- trustee, social change, vic, charitable organisations, charitable trust, charitable trusts, surrey hills