The Trustee For Erasmus School Bursary Trust
The Trustee For Erasmus School Bursary Trust is a small-scale charity established in 2008. Their main activity is registered as primary education primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15 financially disadvantaged people.
The Bursary Trust exists to support parents who can not temporarily or permanently can not afford payment of tuition fee for their child at Erasmus
Who They Help
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $21,242 (69% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Trustee For Erasmus School Bursary Trust has seen an average annual growth of 638% in revenue versus a 21540% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Michael Smith
- TrusteePossibly also represents: The South East Junction Mental Health Activity and Resource Centre Inc., Institute For Economics And Peace Limited, Vietnam Veterans Federation Victorian Branch Incorporated, The Trustee for The Elizabeth Cahill Fyffe Trust, Peace Christian Church Redcliffe City Ltd, Jesuit College of Spirituality, Sheridan College Inc., Australian Baptist Education Inc, MAMA RESPOND INTERNATIONAL LTD, Gallipoli Scholarship Fund Inc, Nations Church Inc, The Fringe Church, Trusteespooncarie Hospital Reserve, Surfing the Spectrum Foundation Limited, Organic Matters Foundation Limited, Connect2Group, Now and Not Yet Inc, The Trustee for Nations Trust, WE LOVE OLIVINE LTD, NSW Wildlife Information Rescue And Education Service Incorporated, Seventh-Day Adventist Church (South Australian Conference) Limited, Booroongen Djugun Limited (BDL), Erasmus School, St Johns Anglican Church - Minchinbury, Medical Rescue Foundation Ltd.
- John Marshall
- TrusteePossibly also represents: Insight For Living Inc, The Adelaide Benevolent & Strangers' Friend Society Inc, Constitutional Society, Kingston University Of The Third Age Incorporated, Uniting Outreach Mandurah, Finucare, Uniting Church In Australia Mandurah Congregation, Insight For Living Ministries Inc, Out Doors Incorporated.
- Thierry Clarisse
- OtherAlso represents: Erasmus School.
Provide Primary education to children in Melbourne. The primary years are the time to lay a firm foundation for the adult of tomorrow. At the heart of…
The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation
-Sourced rental properties for homeless persons and victims of domestic abuse in conjunction with the Salvation Army. - Supports a Melbourne based Caf…
The Trustee For The Phyllis Connor Memorial Trust
Income is distributed in accordance with the governing documents…
The Trustee For Estate G A Maling
Income distributed in accordance with the governing documents…
The Trustee For Education CHANCES Foundation Open Fund
This trust provided almost all of the funding for the Foundation's operating expenses leaving most of the income of the other two DGR funds able …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
40 Lisson Gr
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Discretionary Investment Trust
The main source of income of the discretionary trust is from investment activities.
- trustee, melbourne, grammar school, vic, hawthorn, co-education