Whitsunday Community Services Inc
Also known as “Whitsunday Neighbourhood Centre” and “Scallywags Child Care”, Whitsunday Community Services Inc is a medium-scale charity established in 1990. Their main activity is registered as social services primarily serving general community in australia.
WE PROVIDED COUNSELLING, SUPPORT AND OTHER SERVICES TO FAMILIES WHO, DUE TO FAMILY -RELATED PRESSURES, ARE AT RISK OF SEPARATING. WE PROVIDED FINANCIAL CRISIS RELIEF TO SUPPORT PEOPLE IN CRISIS WE DELIVERED VARIOUS PROJECTS THAT PROVIDED THE COMMUNITY WITH BETTER ACCESS, EDUCATION, INFORMATION AND NEEDS BASED SUPPORT TO IMPROVE OVERALL WELL BEING.
Who They Help
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $459,676 (52% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $91,935.
Revenue vs Expenses
Whitsunday Community Services Inc has seen an average annual growth of 6% in revenue versus a 6% p.a. increase in expenses.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $122,403
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Whitsunday Community Services Inc has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.33. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Sylvia Byrne-smith
- John Finlay
- Maureen Lamb
- Public Officer
- Rebecca Woods
- Public OfficerPossibly also represents: St Thomas More College.
- Trevor Burns
- PresidentAlso represents: Men's Shed Airlie Beach Inc.
- David Morris
- Vice-presidentPossibly also represents: Ruah Kodesh Aboriginal Corporation, Camp Quality Limited, The Trustee For Christ College Trust, POSSABILITY QUEENSLAND LIMITED, POSSABILITY GROUP LTD, Kings Christian Church - Temora Inc, The Anglican Church Of Australia Lake Cargelligo, Haberfield School P & C, Jewish Care, Tas Council Of Churches & World Christian Action, The Burger Centre Pty Limited, Anglesea Christian Fellowship Baptist Church.
- Robin Morrison
- TreasurerPossibly also represents: Whitsunday Counselling & Support Incorporated.
The Hervey Bay Neighbourhood Centre Incorporated
We operate a community centre to support the Hervey Bay and regional community…
Bundaberg & District Neighbourhood Centre Inc
We provided referrals to support services to members of the Bundaberg community and managed a migrant services hub that supports new and existing migr…
Ywam Townsville Assoc. Inc.
YWAM Townsville is a Christian charity that offers global opportunities for volunteers from diverse backgrounds to care, connect, serve, and build wit…
Community Action Inc
We provided the following services: * Crisis housing and support services for young people. * Crisis housing, supports, counselling, court support for…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
14-20 Hazelwood Cres
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
- community, goal, qld, quality of life, neighbourhood, emergency relief, Cannonvale